What's new

Does anyone here have the Uwell Nunchaku?

tarekelsakka

Initiate
I just received it today and I am already in love with the tube style of mods, thanks to the sleek design of the Uwell Nunchaku.

I noticed that there's like a white rubber piece inside surrounding the coil, I am not sure what that is exactly because I've never seen it in any tank I've ever purchased before. Am I correct to assume that that rubber piece is to convert the tank from its original capacity to 2ml in order to cope with the new UK rules?

I have seen reviews of this kit on YouTube and none of them had that rubber piece I am talking about. It's basically between the coil and that accessory cage inside.

And if I am correct in my assumption, would I actually be able to use it and increase the capacity of the tank? I didn't try because I haven't finished the liquid inside yet and I don't want to throw it away just to test.

Thanks!

EDIT: Well mods can delete this thread if you like because I decided to just empty out the tank and remove the rubber piece and now it's a full 4 - 5ml (not sure exactly) tank. I added some French Dude and my God.. what an amazing liquid - I'll definitely be ordering a 50 or 100ml bottle from this and adding nicotine to it.

Last edited:
I have the Uwell Nunchaku, and yes, that rubber insert in the tank is to make the tank a 2ml capacity. Just remove the rubber insert and, hey presto, the tank is now 5ml capacity. It was the first thing I did with it lol. It was a bloody pain to get out like lol.

I am waiting a delivery of the Nunchaka and i am glad i read there is a rubber bit i can pull out. I hate 2ml

@LEMONTart I am the type of people who are usually critical about vaping devices and I cannot help but try and create a list of pros and cons every time I purchase something in order to determine whether or not I'll keep it. I cannot tell you how many mods and tanks I bought since I started vaping back in 2014, but this Uwell kit is just absolutely brilliant and convenient so far.

It's simple and not overly complicated with useless features, and the size is absolutely perfect. I have always wanted a regulated vw tube mod that can fit a 25mm diameter tank without portruding, and this does just that.

I have noticed two things about the mod, though:

1. When your'e using a rebuildable tank and going through the whole wicking and priming process, the mod tends to get hot rather quickly. It doesn't get red hot but it's still a bit worrisome. I am assuming it's because I was firing up the dual-coils at first in order to eliminate any heat-spots so I might have done it for a bit long.

2. The battery life isn't the best if you vape a lot, but that's understandable since it uses a single 18650 battery. Buying a spare battery or two would definitely fix that issue. I am currently using the Samsung 30QR battery and I have about 6 - 8 batteries back home (Sony VTC6 and LGHB2) that I will use a pair of them as a backup.

All in all this is the best full kit I've ever purchased because both the tank and mod compliment each other perfectly well.

Just about to get one of these for my better half as her one of her V8 sticks has bit the dust. Looking at what you guys have said about the Nunchaku I might just bite the bullet and get her two.

Back
Top Bottom