What's new

Dragon Rise Vapers

vapingscottie

Initiate
Advise please?

Ive been using Dragon Rise Vapers for over 2 and a half years now, and although their delivery can sometimes be a bit slow (pay 1st class and receive 10 days later) I always got my delivery.

As of today, I placed my order 22 days ago and still haven't received my delivery. Ive made contact a couple of times and was promised it would be send out 2 weeks ago and also as I am a good customer, he would refund me the full amount which I thought was very generous.

Order still not here and no refund and all contact is now being ignored. Every message left on facebook by myself or others gets deleted and messages left on Messenger gets ignored. Ive had at least 6 people contact me recently to ask if I have received my order and they all seem to be in the same boat except they can't get hold of him.

I was wondering if anyone else uses them and if they have received their orders in the past 2 weeks or so?

Nothings changed there then. Inconsistency with juice and total lack of communication. Hes Even opened a shop somewhere I heard.
There were a few complaints a while back but I needed one more before I removed them from the recommended list.
Soz I can't help much but over a year ago I was offered a refund and am still waiting.

How did you pay? Clear contravention of the Distance Selling Regulations, so you should have no problem getting your money back. @MrDJ - sadly you've probably left it too long, if you haven't already opened some form of dispute.

Lol.
He and his brother are tools unfortunately mate.

Good luck. Firing squad and/or sending round someone big and ugly would probably be your best bet.

That company is a disgrace.

How did you pay? Clear contravention of the Distance Selling Regulations, so you should have no problem getting your money back. @MrDJ - sadly you've probably left it too long, if you haven't already opened some form of dispute.
it was a me that sadly introduced them to the forum but only for the custard which was quite good for the price, the rest were absolute shite. luckily it was only one 150ml bottle that was dumped but also 300ml from his other halfs just custard site. so many promises of replacement then refund which was well over 18 months ago so it sounds like he hasnt upped his game one bit.
removed from recommended list for good.

Advise please?

Ive been using Dragon Rise Vapers for over 2 and a half years now, and although their delivery can sometimes be a bit slow (pay 1st class and receive 10 days later) I always got my delivery.

As of today, I placed my order 22 days ago and still haven't received my delivery. Ive made contact a couple of times and was promised it would be send out 2 weeks ago and also as I am a good customer, he would refund me the full amount which I thought was very generous.

Order still not here and no refund and all contact is now being ignored. Every message left on facebook by myself or others gets deleted and messages left on Messenger gets ignored. Ive had at least 6 people contact me recently to ask if I have received my order and they all seem to be in the same boat except they can't get hold of him.

I was wondering if anyone else uses them and if they have received their orders in the past 2 weeks or so?[
Advise please?

I was wondering if anyone else uses them and if they have received their orders in the past 2 weeks or so?

Possibly the worst quality juice I've ever tasted and I gave them a few tries and yet if anything after promises on here of improvements they actually got more inconsistent. Missing batch numbers, no dates, no mg level labels and the worst base ingredients I could imagine.
How you made it through two years of their poor quality juice I don't know.
Can't possibly advise any readers to avoid any stronger.

Apologies
Try again.
Possibly the worst quality juice I've ever tasted and I gave them a few tries and yet if anything after promises on here of improvements they actually got more inconsistent. Missing batch numbers, no dates, no mg level labels and the worst base ingredients I could imagine.
How you made it through two years of their poor quality juice I don't know.
Can't possibly advise any readers to avoid any stronger.[/QUOTE]

As above for me aswel.
@MrDJ Got me onto there campfire custard tried a few others but had no taste.
Plus the fact they never put a mix ratio, bottled/expirey date even after being told multiple times.

Really liked the campfire custard, unfortunately the blueberry muffin was so bad even the vaper in a room sent everone in my house into coughing fits (made you puke if you tried to vape it)
I honestly think it had been contaminated with something, unfortunately DR were not intreasted in this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom