What's new

Dragon Rise Vapers

Campfire V2 and V1 were sent in the same bottle with just a pen marker or a sticker saying it was V2. They were a cheap custard vape at the time but how things have changed . Never was happy with them but didn't know any better at the time . Thank god no one ever buys this stuff again. It is filth

His store is only 5 minutes up the road from my store (and he bought the same lights as me)
I believe he is mixing in the back of the store.
Shame on him for ignoring messages, especially you MrDj as I know you plugged his site a lot a while back

His store is only 5 minutes up the road from my store (and he bought the same lights as me)
I believe he is mixing in the back of the store.
Shame on him for ignoring messages, especially you MrDj as I know you plugged his site a lot a while back
oh no, thats sad them being that close Sam.
i must admit i quite liked their custard and ive still got 100ml left but dont think i will ever use it.
it was only ever decent for me in the subtank mini at 20w. trying it at 50w was as dreadful as the rest of his range.
ill never forget my first order. arived in a A4 envelope with the juice in a plastic page protector and stapled all around the bottles. only had the name on it. no nic, no ratio, no batch or date. stupidly i kept buying the custard. put that down to a blip as that was over 2 years ago and i think i know my custards by now :)

That's the thing that winds me up. He started at the same time as us but we put every penny back in and now have 2 stores and are about to buy the warehouse.
We have 49 TPD flavours and have worked our arses off over the past 4 years to get to where we are.
Any queries are answered within hours even if it's 3am (yes we are that sad lol)

He could of had it just as good with the campfire if he had got it consistent and kept a loyal customer base.

oh no, thats sad them being that close Sam.
i must admit i quite liked their custard and ive still got 100ml left but dont think i will ever use it.
it was only ever decent for me in the subtank mini at 20w. trying it at 50w was as dreadful as the rest of his range.
ill never forget my first order. arived in a A4 envelope with the juice in a plastic page protector and stapled all around the bottles. only had the name on it. no nic, no ratio, no batch or date. stupidly i kept buying the custard. put that down to a blip as that was over 2 years ago and i think i know my custards by now :)

i know what you mean Sam. you slogged your guts out while he just went down the easy zero route.
back in the day though he was getting rave reviews on facebook which i just could not understand as i tried around 6 of his other flavours and they all went down the sink.

ive said it before and ill say it again, it was thanks to you that helped me kick the stinks after 37 years with my first ever order from ebay of pear drops and pina colada and ill always be greatful for that :worship:

Funnily enough, I’m sitting here vaping CC right now. I fancied a change from MTL, dug out a UD Goblin (not the mini) and filled it with CC from some time in 2017. It’s quite nice really at 28w. Totally agree on almost all of his other flavours though, and I haven’t bought from him since I bought this.

That's the thing that winds me up. He started at the same time as us but we put every penny back in and now have 2 stores and are about to buy the warehouse.
We have 49 TPD flavours and have worked our arses off over the past 4 years to get to where we are.
Any queries are answered within hours even if it's 3am (yes we are that sad lol)

He could of had it just as good with the campfire if he had got it consistent and kept a loyal customer base.

Have you got a website Samantha as that Jordan will never get any more of my business from now on!! Do you do a campfire custard equivalent by any chance?

Update. He posted on Monday that my order has been sent out and refund on its way. He also posted on his Facebook page that everyone will get an email saying that their orders have been deapatched, but guess what, his disappeared and no one has had their orders or refunds as promised. I’ve had over 20 people contact me saying they are in the same boat as me.
His post said that PayPal had frozen his account because he was selling cbd. Bye bye dragonsrisevapers!!
Thanks for all your replies everyone

Back
Top Bottom