What's new

DripDrop Vapour

Apple crumble not as I had hoped. get too much apple and not enough crumble. they always never seem to get their juices right (to me, anyway)
i thought this at first. what tank/coil/wattage you running at.
was a while ago but this was my review
Started with Geekvape 0.2 triple coil at 55w and the flavour shines.
Undertones of apple but main taste is the authentic crumble which theve nailed and i much preffer.
Changed coil to single 0.14 at 50w and apple is now a little more prominent but no crumble taste what so ever.tried 70w and no change.
dumped coil and back to new triple and im really liking this one.

i thought this at first. what tank/coil/wattage you running at.
was a while ago but this was my review
Started with Geekvape 0.2 triple coil at 55w and the flavour shines.
Undertones of apple but main taste is the authentic crumble which theve nailed and i much preffer.
Changed coil to single 0.14 at 50w and apple is now a little more prominent but no crumble taste what so ever.tried 70w and no change.
dumped coil and back to new triple and im really liking this one.
Just a thought, is a juice really that good if one has to faff about trying different set ups, coils and wattages, to get the flavour :hmm:

Just a thought, is a juice really that good if one has to faff about trying different set ups, coils and wattages, to get the flavour :hmm:
not really but that might be why we see reviews being so different depending on what your using. flavour was good for me from the start. so it has to be asked what others are using if they are not getting the flavour they wanted.

Back
Top Bottom