What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen as though I’m not on the sweets list anymore... I am expecting 94% off my next order

Seen as though I’m not on the sweets list anymore... I am expecting 94% off my next order

I’ll just send you a bag full of empty wrappers next time, I have been saving them up. Especially for picking on me with my spelling [emoji3525]

Special sticker coming your way next order pal

E8C5B2BF-10C3-4EDB-BBFF-AA331756CFA1.jpeg

Just put it in a plastic bag or something

I’m just going to pour them all together in a jiffy for you mate [emoji23]

Perfect, I’m all for saving in plastics, you know whales and sharks and goldfish are being harmed by plastics, I saw a documentary once, but it was in Japanese so don’t know the ins and outs, but they were saving all the whales it seemed but Japanese is not my first language so I may be wrong

Crewella even if you said you don't get the whole 'premium' juice shite.
It either tastes good, or it doesn't.
Any juice You’ve had from DripDrop had been excellent, as has any juice you’ve had from Lee.
Just because one juice is cheaper than another doesn't mean it is any lesser in quality.
I’d still agree with you... just because you said it

Everything here is not entirely accurate.

You would think, eh? I’m sure there are a few though, in fact there’s one popular shortfill vendor that discloses cap v1 as an ingredient in the description of one of their blends.

Personally I choose to occasionally use concentrates with diketones. But it does seem a bit dodgy for a vendor to be using the shortfill loophole and adding ingredients prohibited by law. Fair enough for customers who know what cap v1 is but I’m sure there are people buying it that don’t, and probably expect that they’re not buying something that contains banned ingredients.

But, I digress...!
Digby's openly state on their listing for Mum's custard that it wouldn't pass TPD so sell it in shortfill only - I take it that contains Capella v1 for granted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom