What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come you can buy bottles from China for pennies?

Dunno where you’re looking tbh mate, the caps alone for the bottles I use are 8p each. And we need two for each bottle. So that’s 16p without even buying a bottle. Perhaps I do pay a little over the top on bottles but I prefer to support UK businesses whilst running my own if possible, so I tend to order them from the UK.

50 pence for a 10ml of juice bottled and labelled is nonsense. If you can make one for that commercially and pay yourself a wage from the profit, you should consider setting up a company and giving it a shot. You’d be in for a massive shock I can assure you.

This whole discussion has been had a million times over and the answer is always the same [emoji23]

I can make juice for under 50p per 10ml, including the bottle. Obviously I don't have the outlay on labels.
I use exactly the same ingredients as juice manufacturers, but they will save money as they buy in bulk.
My juice might be shite to others, but taste is subjective.
I could sell it at £10 per 100ml and make £5 profit, or sell it at £20 per 100ml and make £10 profit.
Nobody would probably buy it though as they would never have heard of Bolx Juice. :D

I can make juice for under 50p per 10ml, including the bottle. Obviously I don't have the outlay on labels.
I use exactly the same ingredients as juice manufacturers, but they will save money as they buy in bulk.
I could sell it at £10 per 100ml and make £5 profit, or sell it at £20 per 100ml and make £10 profit.
Nobody would probably buy it though as they would never have heard of Bolx Juice. :D

If you send me some free samples I’ll write you an excellent review I promise

Your wages is part of the “cost”, so is business rates on somewhere to make it, so is PayPal or card fees, so is padded envelopes and packaging shit, so is Accountants fees, website costs, corporation tax, free shipping, electricity and a hundred more things you would never even think about.

These are all costs, because that’s what it’s costs you to make the product.

Honestly dude, you’re talking shite [emoji23]

Your wages is part of the “cost”, so is business rates on somewhere to make it, so is PayPal or card fees, so is padded envelopes and packaging shit, so is Accountants fees, website costs, corporation tax, free shipping, electricity and a hundred more things you would never even think about.

Totally agree. To make a living from it, you need to charge the prices that will give you the income you want.

How did you forget the price of the Haribos lee ?

Totally agree. To make a living from it, you need to charge the prices that will give you the income you want.

Yeah exactly that mate. It’s the cost per bottle to produce them which is much, much more than 50 pence per 10ml [emoji16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom