What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you didn’t mean to put a question mark at the end crewella
Well ...... OK I could have typed a proper 'should there not be room for both?' .... but I did really mean it as a question.You don't have to agree. :D

Really ....... :whipping:

I don't get the whole 'premium' juice shite.
It either tastes good, or it doesn't.
Any juice I've had from DripDrop has been excellent, as has any juice I've had from Lee.
Just because one juice is cheaper than another doesn't mean it is any lesser in quality.

One premium juice costs 1p to make the other costs 10 pounds to make...
It’s obvious they are both excellent juices using top top quality ingredients. :)

It’s obvious they are both excellent juices using top top quality ingredients. :)
No juice costs more than 50p per 10ml to make.

I don't get the whole 'premium' juice shite.
Any juice I've had from DripDrop has been excellent, as has any juice I've had from Lee.
Just because one juice is cheaper than another doesn't mean it is any lesser in quality.

Premium to me is a quality you can taste. But that in itself is subjective.

Brands that I would associate with being “premium” are flavours that are deeply complex and well thought out. Manabush, ruthless and kilo for example. These three brands in my opinion you can taste the quality.

I agree with you though, it’s mostly bollocks and marketing hype for the most part. Fancy boxes and marketing or even pricing for that matter doesn’t make something premium at all.

Btw - that’s not saying sams juice isn’t “premium” I have never tried any to have a opinion.

Well ...... OK I could have typed a proper 'should there not be room for both?' .... but I did really mean it as a question.You don't have to agree. :D

Really ....... :whipping:

Crewella even if you said you don't get the whole 'premium' juice shite.
Any juice You’ve had from DripDrop had been excellent, as has any juice you’ve had from Lee.
I’d still agree with you... just because you said it

No, my guess is that many of the basic ingredients are the same, it's more about volume and the time spent in hand-crafting complex flavours.

.... no question mark ........ ;)

No juice costs more than 50p per 10ml to make.

I mixed some last month it cost me approx 2 pounds for 1ml
It was very very good...
That’s not including the bottle, I used lees bottle which costs more than 50p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom