What's new

Drippers

My first dripper was the TOBH and it gives good flavour and can chuck clouds for those days I want a giggle and have now got a magma to try

I've had a few drippers including the Magma and none of them stand up to the amzing vapour and flavour that I get from the Tugboat V2 it has good airflow and can be built dual or single. This dripper can be bought from Fasttech for around a fiver and it's just awesome and doesn't leak unless you seriously over drip.

Drippers are as portable as you want them to be (unless you're driving) I used them pretty much exclusively for at least 8 months.

Lol, you're right, I do.

What's your recommendation for a tasty, no leak, single coil dripper?
The Veritas ... unique anti-leak design and an awesome vape. It will take dual coils, but works perfectly well with a single coil, vertical or horizontal. You can pick up a good 1:1 clone for about a fiver on FastTech, SKU 1816700, use discount code XMAS14 for 5% off. If you want it in <2 weeks rather than 3 or 4 weeks pay the extra $3 for China shipping.

If that's too long to wait, I saw them in stock at a UK vendor for £15 ... will look around and report back ...

I have got a magma clone, I'm pretty sure it is that exact sku. It's good, but not my favourite. Unfortunately my favourite is dual coil so probably isn't what your looking for. However if you are shopping on fasttech and considering getting more than one, try putting a 1:1 tobh in your basket. I might be alone in this but I find it leaks less than my magma and gives me better flavour. It is one of the cheapest 1:1 RDA's on fasttech so worth a punt for a giggle if you're that way inclined.

Can you pick it out of this lineup 4 me please? :)
https://www.fasttech.com/search?tobh

The Veritas ... unique anti-leak design and an awesome vape. It will take dual coils, but works perfectly well with a single coil, vertical or horizontal. You can pick up a good 1:1 clone for about a fiver on FastTech, SKU 1816700, use discount code XMAS14 for 5% off. If you want it in <2 weeks rather than 3 or 4 weeks pay the extra $3 for China shipping.

If that's too long to wait, I saw them in stock at a UK vendor for £15 ... will look around and report back ...

Thanks for the SKU, added ;) I'll do the extra postage too, it's 4-6 weeks for me at the moment.

I have already seen some vids on this one so for that price no harm in having another option. Glowing reviews for the magma too, mick got me started on that road :)

Thanks for the SKU, added ;) I'll do the extra postage too, it's 4-6 weeks for me at the moment.

I have already seen some vids on this one so for that price no harm in having another option. Glowing reviews for the magma too, mick got me started on that road :)
If you're buying a few to try out, like I did ;) ... take a gander at the 454 Big Block, in copper SKU 1840905, which is 1:1.
It can be set up as single, dual or quad coil. I have an original 454 in stainless and I can tell you it's pretty much identical. so far I've only built them dual coil and I like both of them them a lot.

If you're buying a few to try out, like I did ;) ... take a gander at the 454 Big Block, in copper SKU 1840905, which is 1:1.
It can be set up as single, dual or quad coil. I have an original 454 in stainless and I can tell you it's pretty much identical. so far I've only built them dual coil and I like both of them them a lot.

I'm going to have to limit myself to two I think, the veritas and the magma. I could get loads to try but those two should give an idea of what dripping is about for now.

I'm not seeing an option to change delivery options though, it just saying 'free worldwide shipping', nothing to click on, only option is to pay.

Back
Top Bottom