What's new

Drippers

The hobo is an awesome dripper for flavour and ease of use, its got the t post design from the helios that many are now getting, a damm good juice capacity at .3ohm, I'm very very impressed with it. It can also be built single dual or quad coil. Its not what I would call cloudy but does give an acceptable plume if tou wish. The vertex is also an often ignored great dripper and the zenith.

All are available as clones for budget minded and all are fairly available at reasonable prices for authentics too. My only complaint with the zenith is it struggles for airflow over 200watts, I've got a littleboy that I'm using for 300 + watt vaping, wicking is starting to be an issue though.

I'm not sure how you like your vapour as my Zenith gets too hot over about 110 watts :D

The Plume Veil is my most tasty dripper of my selection, but that's possibly because it's got the least airflow out them all. It also has the warmest vapour at my favoured wattage.

Was watching Scott s review of the Origen last night and he passed comment on how the airflow has increased in recent times, he used to prefer tighter draw but now likes it looser.

I dug out my oldest RDA and it has holes about 0.5 mm (can't quite make out the marking on the drill bit that fits ) compared to the slots in the Zenith/Mephisto. With all my attys now having plenty airflow, to cure the weakened taste, I just add a few extra percent of concentrates. If it's an premixed bought juice, I just use the Plume Veil.

To sum up, if clouds are wanted buy an RDA with good airflow. If it's flavour you seek, buy one with slightly smaller air holes.

Back
Top Bottom