What's new

Dripworx concentrates, what's coming?

Thanks for the input guys, il leave it up for discussion for a short while and see how we go.

What i thought sounded great was a monthly recipe box, a bit like a mix club i guess. Along the lines of 5x 10ml concentrates to make the months flavour card, some syringes and empty bottles etc. With enough DW concentrate left over from the recipie for someone to say hey, i added XX% of this and it was even better. Maybe one month you could make dw1 with dw5 etc.... see what im getting at?

Thanks for the input guys, il leave it up for discussion for a short while and see how we go.

What i thought sounded great was a monthly recipe box, a bit like a mix club i guess. Along the lines of 5x 10ml concentrates to make the months flavour card, some syringes and empty bottles etc. With enough DW concentrate left over from the recipie for someone to say hey, i added XX% of this and it was even better. Maybe one month you could make dw1 with dw5 etc.... see what im getting at?

I have to say that sounds like a good idea and one I'd be up for trying. The thing that usually does my head in the most when buying all different 10ml flavourings is that some are such a small percentage in the complete recipe that a lot ends up being put to one side and never used again. If it was case of adding one to another then the usual PG/VG and nic I'd be on board to give it a go and I like the idea of a complete little package with bottles and equipment.

I think the potential here is in DIYer's eternal search for the best strawberry/cake/cherry etc, single concentrate. If the answer to the often asked question of "who makes the best strawberry/whatever concentrate?" becomes "DripWorx mate", then you'll be onto a big-time winner.

I have to say that sounds like a good idea and one I'd be up for trying. The thing that usually does my head in the most when buying all different 10ml flavourings is that some are such a small percentage in the complete recipe that a lot ends up being put to one side and never used again. If it was case of adding one to another then the usual PG/VG and nic I'd be on board to give it a go and I like the idea of a complete little package with bottles and equipment.
I get that, that used to piss me off also having to buy lots of bottles and never use them again. Maybe we could even use 5ml bottles if small amounts are required? I would try my best to work it that only small amounts are surplus. Just enough to add a touch of this or a touch of that if you thought it improved it.

And hey, maybe we can include those nice glass pipette bottles with them i use to use [emoji3]

I think the potential here is in DIYer's eternal search for the best strawberry/cake/cherry etc, single concentrate. If the answer to the often asked question of "who makes the best strawberry/whatever concentrate?" becomes "DripWorx mate", then you'll be onto a big-time winner.
Yep, agree. This is pretty much what i have been asked by a handful of people in the past, "what strawberry do you use in SCC" well the answer is actually a mix of 6 flavours for that, shall we say DWstraw [emoji3]

Im not saying we will have a range as large as capella, but maybe a few basics to replace the boring standard flavours currently avaliable.

Also worth pointing out that its not a case of one or the other, one shots are here to stay and grow, as is the universal base.

I get that, that used to piss me off also having to buy lots of bottles and never use them again. Maybe we could even use 5ml bottles if small amounts are required? I would try my best to work it that only small amounts are surplus. Just enough to add a touch of this or a touch of that if you thought it improved it.

And hey, maybe we can include those nice glass pipette bottles with them i use to use [emoji3]

Well like I say, it's not the way I usually mix but I'd definitely be up for giving it a go [emoji3].

Me and my OH are going to hopefully start doing some of our own mixing in the new year and we're going to start off buying one shot concentrates and go from there. Do you plan on doing any of your dripworx range in one shot Lee?

Me and my OH are going to hopefully start doing some of our own mixing in the new year and we're going to start off buying one shot concentrates and go from there. Do you plan on doing any of your dripworx range in one shot Lee?
We do [emoji3]

There is 5 on our website already, more to be added as time allows [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom