What's new

Dripworx - free postage

But I liked the 65ml bottles and the new ones and now and now...
Unicorns?
*blubs*

Yeah me too mate, unfortunately the cost of posting them was a bit much for most people so it just made sense to switch over :)

I feel it would be rude not to reward such enterprise by not placing an order. So its in. Fly to me baby, fly to meeeeeeee :D

@smut the reason the bottles have changed is because unicorns cost less than half the price of the old ones to post, they are a large letter.

Literally the only reason I changed for!
I prefer unicorn bottles to be honest. glass drippers were just a PITA sometimes. So great shout lee

Hi I am new here (and to vaping) and reading some great reviews about your juice. Went on website the other day and wanted to purchase a few 10ml bottles to try (only because my local shop in Letchworth doesn't have your full range) ie bean to atty. but now you only do 30ml???
Anyway, do you do sample pack. If so, what do they contain?
Cheers

Hi I am new here (and to vaping) and reading some great reviews about your juice. Went on website the other day and wanted to purchase a few 10ml bottles to try (only because my local shop in Letchworth doesn't have your full range) ie bean to atty. but now you only do 30ml???
Anyway, do you do sample pack. If so, what do they contain?
Cheers

If you click that little button at the top to "view details" it will tell you on that page that 10ml bottles will be back soon, we have had a bit of a balls up regarding the labels, in other words... I ordered the wrong size [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom