What's new

Dripworx - free postage

Yeah we have mate, there was only a small handful of people buying them. No shops stocked them either so they needed to go unfortunately.

Anything that didn't sell well has been removed, it allows us to keep up easier with the orders and get the juice out quicker. Less stock to hold and manage means we can concentrate on new stuff aswel :)

You can always mix a 3 and a zero half and half :)

Oh okay thats understandable mate no worries just I usually do vape 3 but if 1.5 is available I take that lol no biggie for me but just wondering maybe u forget to add the option so thought I'd ask :)

Oh okay thats understandable mate no worries just I usually do vape 3 but if 1.5 is available I take that lol no biggie for me but just wondering maybe u forget to add the option so thought I'd kindly ask :)

No worries mate, it was a nice idea to have the option there for people to drop down from 3mg gradually but it seems pretty much everyone is happy on zero - 3 or 6 :)

No worries mate, it was a nice idea to have the option there for people to drop down from 3mg gradually but it seems pretty much everyone is happy on zero - 3 or 6 :)
Yeah makes sense lol I've totally destroyed that mango pitaya and pineapple one from the usa range ! Was so damn tasty !

Yeah makes sense lol I've totally destroyed that mango pitaya and pineapple one from the usa range ! Was so damn tasty !

Yeah me too lol, I had to hide the rest of the stock or there wouldn't be any left! It's delicious [emoji7]

Back
Top Bottom