What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

@Dripworx just got my confirmation email will i now receive this on Monday being tomorrow is the weekend

Yes mate, UK Mail won't delivery on a Saturday unless you choose Saturday delivery - not many people do because it's like £11 haha.

Is there much difference in cost between U.K. mail and Royal Mail as being in Shetland courier services are shit. I can take 5 days to get a package from the mainland with a courier service. But Royal Mail can get a package from Brighton to Shetland in a little over 24 hours

Is there much difference in cost between U.K. mail and Royal Mail as being in Shetland courier services are shit. I can take 5 days to get a package from the mainland with a courier service. But Royal Mail can get a package from Brighton to Shetland in a little over 24 hours

About 40 pence! But the option isn't always there on our site, if it's not then leave a note at checkout and il make sure it goes RM

Ordered last night at 10pm and still not got my mixing supplies.
That @Dripworx bloke has definitely dropped the ball the last couple orders ive made, must be all that money he's been throwing at his yacht[emoji6][emoji23]

I think I'll put a little order in for Chunt Sauce from @ShedworX he normally hand delivers in 24hours on his bike in his red spandex

Edit: Spelling, fyslexic chunt i am [emoji4]

Cheers mate. As I said I will be ordering next weekend. Most of Royal Mail stuff comes to the islands on a daily flight. But courier stuff comes in by boat which is 14 hours from the Scottish mainland and they take forever to sort and deliver it. Which is a pain when you are waiting for your juices or what ever to turn up

Cheers mate. As I said I will be ordering next weekend. Most of Royal Mail stuff comes to the islands on a daily flight. But courier stuff comes in by boat which is 14 hours from the Scottish mainland and they take forever to sort and deliver it. Which is a pain when you are waiting for your juices or what ever to turn up

To be honest I'm extremely close to ditching UK Mail and using Royal Mail for everything again soon anyways after the invoice I just had.

£18 for a standard parcel to Ireland! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] I wasn't made aware of that and have been charging customers regular prices for Ireland, RM it's the same price as anywhere else in the UK [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Back
Top Bottom