What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Redbikeshorts.jpg
Ordered last night at 10pm and still not got my mixing supplies.
That @Dripworx bloke has definitely dropped the ball the last couple orders ive made, must be all that money he's been throwing at his yacht[emoji6][emoji23]

I think I'll put a little order in for Chunt Sauce from @ShedworX he normally hand delivers in 24hours on his bike in his red spandex

Edit: Spelling, fyslexic chunt i am [emoji4]

which one is @ShedworX :11:

To be honest I'm extremely close to ditching UK Mail and using Royal Mail for everything again soon anyways after the invoice I just had.

£18 for a standard parcel to Ireland! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] I wasn't made aware of that and have been charging customers regular prices for Ireland, RM it's the same price as anywhere else in the UK [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
£18 thats a fucking joke Lee mate!!!!
Didnt cost me that to send 2 bottles of nicotine to Belgium.

£18 thats a fucking joke Lee mate!!!!
Didnt cost me that to send 2 bottles of nicotine to Belgium.

Yeah it's a joke dude, silly prices that is. If they think I'm paying that they can swivel [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

come on royal mail, time to show uk mail how to deliver on a Saturday ;)
We already do, for standard parcels. Sadly you do pay a premium for Saturday guaranteed, although RM want Saturday to be treated as a normal working day. Fekin bizarre if you ask me.

Well, the websites shipping options have been changed now. They have pissed me off on more than one occasion and I'm sick of it now [emoji51][emoji106]

Fair play Lee.
I've got no problems with RM. Our usual postie will sign for stuff and post it even if there's nobody in.

+10 to @Dripworx for changing to Royal Mail. Just need a few more companies to do the same. A lot of couriers charge extra to deliver to me as they class it as offshore but we are still apart of the u.k.

We already do, for standard parcels. Sadly you do pay a premium for Saturday guaranteed, although RM want Saturday to be treated as a normal working day. Fekin bizarre if you ask me.

yeah mate, I had something sent on a Friday special next day, checked the tracking apparently they tried to deliver the same time it was scanned into the depot lol, was delivered on the Monday, usually have 0 issues with RM though

To be honest I'm extremely close to ditching UK Mail and using Royal Mail for everything again soon anyways after the invoice I just had.

£18 for a standard parcel to Ireland! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] I wasn't made aware of that and have been charging customers regular prices for Ireland, RM it's the same price as anywhere else in the UK [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
Oh no, dont do that. I work self employed for a company that delivers uk mail so currently i get paid for delivering my dripworx parcel to me.
Tasty juice and paid for it [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

How many kits are left, waiting for a refund to appear in paypal (my fault for using an inferior juice supplier)

Back
Top Bottom