What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

No actually :(

Although I did include a gift for one customer, I'm unsure at this stage if it will cause offence though. I guess we will find out Monday [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

It better not be a [emoji90][emoji23][emoji23] and I was looking forward to my sticker cos i is special

It better not be a [emoji90][emoji23][emoji23] and I was looking forward to my sticker cos i is special

I'm sorry man, been so bloody busy this week I forgot all about it :( il get you next time though when you least expect it [emoji41][emoji41]

To be honest I'm extremely close to ditching UK Mail and using Royal Mail for everything again soon anyways after the invoice I just had.

£18 for a standard parcel to Ireland! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] I wasn't made aware of that and have been charging customers regular prices for Ireland, RM it's the same price as anywhere else in the UK [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Hi dripworx

Just for your info as a vendor.
I paid a few pence extra when I ordered on your site last night for the option of royal mail delivery, rather than the default on the site of uk mail.

Reason is simple, I now mainly choose supplier by what delivery method they use, or delivery options.
Royal Mail, and TPD are my much preferred delivery services ;-
If it is sent royal mail, and I am not at home they take it back to the sorting office, leave a note, and I pick it from them next day. (the sorting office is 5 mins walk from my house)
If it is sent via DPD it's also good, soon as I get a tracking number from either the vendor, or DPD, I can log on to their web site with the options of changing the delivery address to a different one, or having it dropped of at one of their local collection points, again thats only a few minutes walk from my house. Plus the website gives you real time trackin info on a map as to where your parcel is, it's brilliant.

Last time I had delivery by UK Mail it was a bloody nightmare, had a tracking number so phoned them.
On the phone for over an hour, no they wouldn't deliver to a different address, no they would not change the day, or time of the delivery. All they could say was that if I was not at home (despite me telling them there would be no one in, so whats the point in trying to deliver it ! )they would take it back to their local office, and I could pick it up from there ! But their "local office" is a 30 mile drive from my house...........

So to conclude, I would now never order anything from a vendor, if the only delivery option is UK Mail.
Or Fedex for that matter, as Fedex own UK Mail.

Looking forward to my Royal Mail delivery from yourselves, thank for the option of that ;-)

Regards badboybez

No actually :(

Although I did include a gift for one customer, I'm unsure at this stage if it will cause offence though. I guess we will find out Monday [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
Playing favourites again, unless its me then i take it back [emoji23]
Still waiting on the OH signing for a parcel with rocket powered dildo sticker on it or something [emoji6]

Order in, and no abuse on the comments this time, even if tbe only postal options are RM And this does me out of a few quid !!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom