What's new

Dripworx new website and STOPTOBER deal!

I know you're excited mate but just go to sleep now [emoji23][emoji23]

It's like Christmas come early [emoji41][emoji41]

Ok I will try but the excitement might be too much :eek:

giphy.gif

Hi guys, just a update for anyone that's still having trouble...

I'm told the issue is the SSL certificate isn't yet completed (up to 24 hrs unfortunately) this is why the website won't load from links.

However, you can still visit and shop the website by physically typing dripworx.co.uk into your browser. Rest assured the checkout is encrypted anyways. You can see this as soon as you go to checkout the browser will display the lock symbol.

After the SSL transfer is complete, all links and google listings will work as usual so I am told!

Only way I can get on is by opening FB in Edge & using the weblink from there. Firefox still throws the secure error regardless of how I try connecting. Better not have lost my beans or else :17:

Only way I can get on is by opening FB in Edge & using the weblink from there. Firefox still throws the secure error regardless of how I try connecting. Better not have lost my beans or else :17:

Ball ache. There isn't anything I can do until the SSL certificate is active :(

I know it's not your fault (this time) Lee. Just letting people know there are some workarounds.

I know it's not your fault (this time) Lee. Just letting people know there are some workarounds.

I know buddy :) thanks for posting that! I'm hoping it's going to be completed sometime today, there should be zero issues after this :)

Hi guys,

Some of you may have noticed the change over to the new website this evening. It seems to have all gone smoothly and is now up and running. There is a few layout issues that need touching up on the mobile site but apart from this, it's now active and ready to use.

Il be sending a email out tomorrow (also new software) to explain how things will work regarding accounts, loyalty points, card payments and a few other bits and bobs.

For now, feel free to take a peek! We have a discount code running ALL October for 30% off unibase.

The discount code is - STOPTOBER

EDIT - may be a little slow tonight whilst the domain is in the process of transferring :)

www.dripworx.co.uk
I have just put an order in. And if I don't get a chalk lolly in my parcel this time, there is going to be big trouble. :D

I have just put an order in. And if I don't get a chalk lolly in my parcel this time, there is going to be big trouble. :D

Haha il see what we have lol.

How did you find the website/checkout mate?

Back
Top Bottom