What's new

Dual 21700 squonk?

Moses

Postman
I'm on the hunt for a dual 21700 dual squonk mod. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction please.

The only mainstream manufacturer offering I can think of is the Steamcrave Hadron 220W dual 21700 mod and squonk backpack, but it's over 2 and a half years old now so probably not easy to find.

Personally I think the entire thing looks bloody awful and ridiculously oversized - and if I remember correctly they recommended you put o-rings around the batteries otherwise it would rattle like an overloaded tea trolley being thrown down a flight of stairs, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that

Thanks guys, I imagined I would have to go down the custom built mod route.

Thanks guys, I imagined I would have to go down the custom built mod route.

There are very poor chances to find either, but a few years ago Lost Vape made the Drone DNA200 and then updated DNA250C 2x18650 mod.

Turnwood fx makes some bloody stunning Squonks/Mods. Probably the nicest looking squonk, in my opinion

Turnwood fx makes some bloody stunning Squonks/Mods. Probably the nicest looking squonk, in my opinion
Wow!! I just took a look at these. Much nicer than some of those ugly resin housebrick sized paperweights you see being hawked about [emoji1303]

They look to have some nice mods. But, on the entire site, they only have three things in stock, two drip tips and a drop tray. There wasn’t even an option to order an os item.

Back
Top Bottom