What's new

E-mail From E-liquids - Ban Disposables

They could have went for heavy restrictions on sellers

only for sale by licences places? it could have miby worked. but that would prob end up applied to all vape gear. maybe not such a bad thing, i don’t know. that’s the case with fags in quite a few european countries, maybe vape gear as well. spain, possibly.

only for sale by licences places? it could have miby worked. but that would prob end up applied to all vape gear. maybe not such a bad thing, i don’t know. that’s the case with fags in quite a few european countries, maybe vape gear as well. spain, possibly.

You've got cigarettes on sale in every supermarket, garage, off-license, small grocery store, news agent and countless other places besides and you suggest none of them should be able to also sell vaping products except licensed vape shops.

Hmmm . . . sounds like a brain stormer of an idea.

You've got cigarettes on sale in every supermarket, garage, off-license, small grocery store, news agent and countless other places besides and you suggest none of them should be able to also sell vaping products except licensed vape shops.

Maybe you have me and rickster on ignore... but Zou's comment was a reply to Rick and Rick's comment was a reply to me.

We were having a conversation, Zou's comment isn't something for you to pull out of that conversation and make it seem that he was proposing as his grand solution. Stop trying to earn points off people and engage in friendly conversation or don't bother.

no, i didn’t suggest that. it might help if you read the flow of things people type in threads.

I used to go on Holiday to a wee Spanish town where this was the case, two tobacconists with mad opening times were the only places you could buy snout, there were vending machines in a couple of bars I seem to remember.. I was on the wee cafe creme blues at the time....ran short one day, proceeded to head up to the tobacconist for opening time to be met with a queue of about a dozen of us, all shaking like a battery hen awaiting our fix of choice...I made sure I never ran out again....if this was the case here Im sure nae weans would bother or be able to get any vapes or snout.

Im not sure I agree they should be banned. I have bought disposables (on occasion) where I’ve been caught short and a coil has burnt, or I’ve not got a spare battery / charging point.

Agree with some on here that legislation is needed in terms of disposal, but I don’t think a blanket ban is the solution. Likely to see more black market and potentially harmful products taking their place.

Maybe you have me and rickster on ignore... but Zou's comment was a reply to Rick and Rick's comment was a reply to me.

We were having a conversation, Zou's comment isn't something for you to pull out of that conversation and make it seem that he was proposing as his grand solution. Stop trying to earn points off people and engage in friendly conversation or don't bother.

I don't ever put people on ignore because I'll always be willing to have a sensible and polite conversation with anyone.

You're the person who said in one of your latest posts that you have no idea why disposable sales have exploded so much. I already explained that but perhaps you didn't follow the conversation. (See post #37 3rd paragraph).

I used to go on Holiday to a wee Spanish town where this was the case, two tobacconists with mad opening times were the only places you could buy snout, there were vending machines in a couple of bars I seem to remember.. I was on the wee cafe creme blues at the time....ran short one day, proceeded to head up to the tobacconist for opening time to be met with a queue of about a dozen of us, all shaking like a battery hen awaiting our fix of choice...I made sure I never ran out again....if this was the case here Im sure nae weans would bother or be able to get any vapes or snout.

aye i’ve been caught out in barcelona a couple of times, and more recently a few years ago needed to find a vape shop for liquid. they are few and far between, or were them at least.

czech republic as well, if i remember right. snout in baccy shops only.

aye i’ve been caught out in barcelona a couple of times, and more recently a few years ago needed to find a vape shop for liquid. they are few and far between, or were them at least.

czech republic as well, if i remember right. snout in baccy shops only.

In Spain 5 months ago, got talking to the guy in the vape shop....there is only less than a euro difference between a disposable n 20 snout....so you really need to want to quit

Back
Top Bottom