What's new

E-mail From E-liquids - Ban Disposables

In Spain 5 months ago, got talking to the guy in the vape shop....there is only less than a euro difference between a disposable n 20 snout....so you really need to want to quit

Surely the disposable should be the same price.

Then maybe that might persuade people to dump both of them in favour of the cheaper reusable vapes.

Surely the disposable should be the same price.

Then maybe that might persuade people to dump both of them in favour of the cheaper reusable vapes.

I have no idea how much cheaper a reusable over there is...... 10ml or shortfill, but I suspect not that much cheaper than a 20 pack of fags

I have no idea how much cheaper a reusable over there is...... 10ml or shortfill, but I suspect not that much cheaper than a 20 pack of fags

But they're reusable so you only have to buy the hardware once and keep refilling them which makes them massively cheaper.

But we want people to get away from cigarettes AND single use disposables.

Don't be too sure on that....if it weren't for shortfills, vaping wee 10ml bottles on a sub ohm tank daily say 30ml minimum....no much difference

but to be honest i’m not one to preach at folk about smoking. i did it myself for long enough.

Now that's one thing I definitely do agree with you about. That's one of my pet hates are the ex smokers who get all hyper preachy at people.

Don't be too sure on that....if it weren't for shortfills, vaping wee 10ml bottles on a sub ohm tank daily say 30ml minimum....no much difference

I don't think too many vapers are weighing out that much money unless they have plenty of income and can afford it. Most vapers are always looking for ways to keep down the amount they spend on vaping.

After 10 years of learning I'm probably only spending about £10 to £15 a month.

Back
Top Bottom