What's new

ECE harrogate 28th June 2015 REVIEW

rkay78

Initiate
Had a great day at the ECE Harrogate was good to see some of the vendors. I will certainly recommend any more events of this kind to fellow vapours!

There were a few issues that could have been avoided;I live near Harrogate so I didn't even look at the directions, just got the postcode off the site which turned out to be the wrong one!
Also non of our registrations were confirmed so they didn't have our details however they were kind enough to let us in. Hopefully the organisers will iron out these issues for next time.

Had a good blast on most of the juice vendors products and all were selling them at bargain prices I will certainly recommend PULP LIQUIDE its a French company and the flavours are on another level just amazing!

Innokin were giving out great freebies got one of their cool fire kits so did my friend and another got a MVP 2.0 kit! All for posing for a picture and providing email addresses.

Flavour Art were selling all concentrates and juices for a £1! Stocked up nicely with them!

Purchased a Sigelei 100 watt box mod for an insanely cheap price of £32!! They were sold out of the others so didn't get the price but must have been just as cheap!

Had a chat with the guy from Vape Emporium London very honest and knowledgeable guy going to check out his site as ive not come across them before.

All in all had a fantastic day it was great to see the community in one place. I highly recommend and encourage more of us to attend these kind of events. Looking forward to Vapefest in August!!!!

Hi There and Welcome Aboard! ;)

Sadly my experience was a lot different from yours......I saw a couple of things on the innoken stand that I wanted to buy but they wouldn't let me buy them....I did get a ni200 coiled subtank from them for a fiver and a 5 pack of coils for 3 quid, but later found out that some people were getting the tank and coils for a fiver in total :(.

Same thing with another Chinese vendor who had a stunningly designed temp controlled 50 watt engraved wood and metal "Spiderman" mod....He wouldn't sell me it....:(

House of liquid had some absolutely stunning tobacco and organic juices as testers, but again when I tried to buy some had nothing to sell. (I did get a sample of one of their new tobacco juices)

The french juices at Pulp Liquide were pretty good, I got dragged behind the scenes and got to test some stuff that was not ready for sale just yet, but were really good....Again I couldn't buy any..:(

and to put it bluntly, the people running the restaurant should have had eye patches on and parrots on their shoulders.....(£7.50 for pie and chips ??)

It was still a good day out as I met a couple of people from here that I hadn't met in the flesh before......But would I travel down from Scotland to do it again.....NO!!

Are you meaning the pulp juice that was behind the scenes or the products on display? The reason I ask is because they were quite the opposite with the products on display.
Also the same with Vampire Vape they were doing 30ml of their new range for £5!

The spiderman boxes looked very good quality and impressive, yes you're right they weren't for sale but he did give me his card and I got the impression he would sell from China maybe "minimum order 5pcs!" haha I got his card will try and get you his contact details if I can find it they were reasonable prices from what I can remember.

As for the restaurant I only got a coffee and it was a little pricey.

Hello and welcome to the Planet. :)

As for Harrogate it was something of a mixed bag. For me as a POTV reviewer it was useful to meet vendors and chat about their products, as well as test up and coming ranges such as Pulp.

However from the perspective of anyone who was simply there to spend lots of money on mods and juice then it was extremely piss poor. In many respects it was nothing more than a showcase for many vendors who either chose not to sell their products or restricted themselves to wholesale on the Sunday. Now while there were a few very good vendors who did trade the actual numbers of people walking through the doors was rather limited.

As for the cafe I have to agree with Blackhack since it was horrendously overpriced. I was even charged for some plastic cups we needed on the South Coast Vape's stand.

Cannot understand this as most vendors especially the juice retailers were willing to sell me their products (singularly) at a heavily discounted rate.

Don't really know where you're coming from in relation to your statement of being "extremely piss poor" as I could have spent a fortune as a member of the public on mods and juice!

What I have noted is that Planet of the Vapes attended and you haven't made any comment about the event up until now!

Find it strange that Planet of the Vapes didn't showcase themselves a bit more??

As for the café I didn't really care as I was better off spending my money on the many stalls I could get my Vape equipment from!

I'm a bit upset at your reaction to an exhibition that made me feel like a kid in a sweetshop. I also feel that you don't want me to promote something that fellow vapours should be made aware of.

Especially as the two people slating ECE is POTV and one of your affiliates!!

Cannot understand this as most vendors especially the juice retailers were willing to sell me their products (singularly) at a heavily discounted rate.

Don't really know where you're coming from in relation to your statement of being "extremely piss poor" as I could have spent a fortune as a member of the public on mods and juice!

What I have noted is that Planet of the Vapes attended and you haven't made any comment about the event up until now!

Find it strange that Planet of the Vapes didn't showcase themselves a bit more??

As for the café I didn't really care as I was better off spending my money on the many stalls I could get my Vape equipment from!

I'm a bit upset at your reaction to an exhibition that made me feel like a kid in a sweetshop. I also feel that you don't want me to promote something that fellow vapours should be made aware of.

Especially as the two people slating ECE is POTV and one of your affiliates!!

Er.....we've had 5 or 6 threads about the ECE Already.....the search function is your friend ; )

And the remark "piss poor" is in regards to products (mods and atties) available to actually buy...sigelei 150/75w on show, couldnt buy, dovpro, on show, couldn't buy, there was no decent atties on sale and hardly any unregulated mods. Out of all the hardware dealers, greyhaze were the only ones selling anything decent.....

And as for potv having a presence there, myself, chris Tubbyengineer, Blackhack and South Coast Vaper spoke to as many people as we could. I myself spoke to 2.3 million people in the 8 hours i was there...

I can confirm that POTV was omnipresent throughout in the form of our Lord and saviour Teflon of Nazareth. It may have been purely spiritual but many will have been touched by his godhead.

I am pleased to announce that at the NEC you will be able to drink of his blood and feast of his flesh too, which will be nice.

I can confirm that POTV was omnipresent throughout in the form of our Lord and saviour Teflon of Nazareth. It may have been purely spiritual but many will have been touched by his godhead.

I am pleased to announce that at the NEC you will be able to drink of his blood and feast of his flesh too, which will be nice.

Praise be....i felt him, and he touched me

Praise be....i felt him, and he touched me

Show us on this doll...

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1435616756.631805.jpg

Back
Top Bottom