What's new

ECE harrogate 28th June 2015 REVIEW

I'm on my phone on a particular poor app. However that's another thread! It is pretty hard to read all these explosive comments on here to which i will do tomorrow.
I am not anyone other than an avid vapour. Both my friends attended and they both found the event interesting and fun. Actually one of them is new to the scene and he loved it! That is why I tried to inform other vapours of this event and other events to come!

I will reply to all of the Micky taking comments and jibes I can see but will have to give it a closer inspection until I pass comment.

Goodnight POTV

You seem to have a bit of a downer on potv and im wondering why?

The mobile app works awesomely well for me, as it does for many others....

Anyway....

I'm not quite sure what your expectations was of potv there?

I tried to engage with as many people as i could, most had heard of the expo via twitter or facebook or from other forums and weren't members here. Although i spoke to a few vendors it was mostly just.....er.....people :)

Like its already been mentioned, potv wasn't there in any official capacity, my t-shirt didnt have staff on it, i was there to enjoy the day, chill with some fellow forumers who id never met and basically chat to anyone who fancied a natter. I did show the people that were interested the forum and main site, but as you can see i am just a punter and in no way represent or have any affiliations to potv apart from being an active member

I was there on Saturday and yeah it was ok, got to speak (albeit briefly) to forum members id never met, Mr tea time, tubby engineer, Chris, black hack and South Coast vapers who I bought some great juices from (vaping both as I type [emoji106]).
But as everyone says, there wasn't a lot there, ok for me as I didn't need to buy much although I still spent about £80 on juice.
The big one IS vapefest. These are seasoned vapers responding and they know how different vapefest is.
I spoke to Sigelei and they seemed to think public day was the Sunday.
Oh and Jeff at house of liquid, man can he talk but it was good to meet him after all this time [emoji2]

OK ive had chance to calm down about the matter. My whole point of joining this site was to share with a community something that would be of interest to them in future. I feel like POTV and affiliates has not said anything positive about the event.
A great deal of points that POTV and Co have stated were not the same as mine or my friends experienced. Call me cynical but the role of them and mine are totally different at an exhibition.

I felt that the event was not organised properly due to people not knowing who should be attending and on what day. It did cross my mind that some of the businesses thought that we were there as vendors but maybe that is why I found it more interesting!

At the end of the day we all got a great deal of pleasure from attending the event; meeting vendors from all over the world and getting a loads of bargains freebies and testers to boot! As for the cafe who cares!

OK ive had chance to calm down about the matter. My whole point of joining this site was to share with a community something that would be of interest to them in future. I feel like POTV and affiliates has not said anything positive about the event.
A great deal of points that POTV and Co have stated were not the same as mine or my friends experienced. Call me cynical but the role of them and mine are totally different at an exhibition.

I felt that the event was not organised properly due to people not knowing who should be attending and on what day. It did cross my mind that some of the businesses thought that we were there as vendors but maybe that is why I found it more interesting!

At the end of the day we all got a great deal of pleasure from attending the event; meeting vendors from all over the world and getting a loads of bargains freebies and testers to boot! As for the cafe who cares!

1. POTV is a forum.

2. POTV, in the sense of the owner or admin team, did not attend this event - nor did the site express an opinion about the event you enjoyed.

3. POTV doesn't have a clue who these affiliates are.

4. POTV has advertisers on the site who neither represent the forum nor us them. They are advertisers.

5. POTV is glad you had a super awesome time but would like to remind you that on a forum all of the people won't share your opinions all of the time.

6. POTV wishes you a super awesome day.

1. POTV is a forum.

2. POTV, in the sense of the owner or admin team, did not attend this event - nor did the site express an opinion about the event you enjoyed.

3. POTV doesn't have a clue who these affiliates are.

4. POTV has advertisers on the site who neither represent the forum nor us them. They are advertisers.

5. POTV is glad you had a super awesome time but would like to remind you that on a forum all of the people won't share your opinions all of the time.

6. POTV wishes you a super awesome day.

i am in no way affiliated with this man!
Or am I?
im confused!
who am I?
where am I?
who are the rest of you?
ok, business as usual :D

Mawsley: POTV website is on ECE Harrogate webpage advertising its attendance.
How can you say POTV didn't have an opinion when your reviewers have done as such in this thread?

Mawsley: POTV website is on ECE Harrogate webpage advertising its attendance.
How can you say POTV didn't have an opinion when your reviewers have done as such in this thread?

Im not a reviewer :) i just have a cool potv t-shirt

Haha yes, like when you went to that event masquerading as a POTV worker!

Back
Top Bottom