What's new

Eden Whale Trap Feeding.

Tazz

Legend
Saw this about whales trap feeding as the whale, as they say, tread water.
Clever whales.

wow, thats amazing!
Isn't it! It was once thought kinda myth stuff until in recent years they were caught doing it. How on earth they know, they must be much much more intelligent than previously given credit for. Imagine, "big fish school, I'll rock up right there, surface, open my mouth like a safe place to jump into...then....thank you very much dinner done n dusted!"
I watched a video of it that was about 15 long, was absolutely amazing! That was not a one of. It was recorded centuries ago but considered myth. Giant sea creatures opening their mouths and fish jumping into them. The video is proof, nuts huh!?
Many legends from past are now being proved true, some one cannot deny.
Dinosaurs living with man, not millions of yrs old. Found over the past century or so, carvings not old, just a few centuries old, of Bronts, Stegs. Perfect carving representations, every detail. Many cultures have them recorded. But we are told that they are only reconstructed from a bone or tooth here n there by modern day archaeology experts!? Yeah as if:18:
They saw em and lived with them.

Isn't it! It was once thought kinda myth stuff until in recent years they were caught doing it. How on earth they know, they must be much much more intelligent than previously given credit for. Imagine, "big fish school, I'll rock up right there, surface, open my mouth like a safe place to jump into...then....thank you very much dinner done n dusted!"
I watched a video of it that was about 15 long, was absolutely amazing! That was not a one of. It was recorded centuries ago but considered myth. Giant sea creatures opening their mouths and fish jumping into them. The video is proof, nuts huh!?
Many legends from past are now being proved true, some one cannot deny.
Dinosaurs living with man, not millions of yrs old. Found over the past century or so, carvings not old, just a few centuries old, of Bronts, Stegs. Perfect carving representations, every detail. Many cultures have them recorded. But we are told that they are only reconstructed from a bone or tooth here n there by modern day archaeology experts!? Yeah as if:18:
They saw em and lived with them.

Yeah crazy, I thought all whales did was just swim with their mouths open and close it back up again :18:. On the archaeology topic, you should check out Randall Carlson & Graham Hancock on the Joe Rogan podcast, it is a very deep rabbit hole haha.

That is cool. I remember reading that basking sharks, another amazing unique animal can sometimes be seen in the English channel, a couple of years later went to France by ferry, looked out for hours and hours and,,, never saw one :(

That is cool. I remember reading that basking sharks, another amazing unique animal can sometimes be seen in the English channel, a couple of years later went to France by ferry, looked out for hours and hours and,,, never saw one :(
Yeah that's a bummer. I used to live coastal in Queensland for a couple of yrs. I loved seeing any of the sea creatures.

Studland Bay, Swanage Bay and the entrance to Poole Harbour and still some of the best Basking Shark spotting places in Dorset.

Studland Bay, Swanage Bay and the entrance to Poole Harbour and still some of the best Basking Shark spotting places in Dorset.
Hi mate, I can't see a picture.

Doh! I saw this and thought :doh:

Back
Top Bottom