What's new

Electronic Cigarettes in 2016 – How E-cig UK regulation is set to change the way you vape

Good ideas people I too have written to MP's and such and hard replies that just dance around it and don't really answer at all... Guess this ignite's the rebel in me lol but in all seriousness we do need someone well known to people to help highlight our cause... I did here on the grapevine that they are planning to give the police powers to confiscate mods ect I mean wtf they ain't getting there hands on my royal hunter mini with a fresh dual Clapton set up running at 0.25 on my limitless or my xcube no way... Time to stand together if u ask me.... So we can keep mods that we like alive and thrieving...

Same as that but hardly any replies.

Never understood it myself, totally bizarre. Apart from one local shop, when I mention tpd I get a wall of silence.

I don't have any answers to that, I've tried talking to vapers (of all ages) when out and about, apart from advanced users no one else is that interested.
I am the same there my friend tried talking to all vapers alike isn't until I tell there the implications of article 20 on there current set up and future ones they are eyeing up in my local b and m they suddenly realise... But we must air our campaign for the greater good of this and future generations

I have signed every petition I can, written to all my EU MP's and my local MP, all I got were standard replies that said nothing!! Even some local B & M shops when I ask say no it won't happen! they have nothing to let their customers know what's going on regards the TPD they seem to be burying their heads in the sand, it's no wonder people don't know whats going on when the shops they use don't tell them!!! I don't know what the answer is to get the millions of vapers to join together they will suddenly wonder where all the things they buy at the moment won't be available, I despair I really do.
I had the here one of the local b and m's I use did mention that they would prefer to stay out of politics ect I mean to me that sounds counter productive when u have the chance to inform so many regular customers and reach a greater crowd....

Many vapers, certainly those active online surely must know by now, there is a recent thread here at POTV about the Draft Ecig Proposal Bans All UK Advertising. Seems like no one much is interested, even though it threatens the very existence of POTV and other such forums and sites. There will be no (or very few) high street shops, no online shops, no merchandise, no forums, vapers gagged and bound,1000's losing their jobs, incomes and businesses, the end of vaping. Yet apart from a hardcore few no one seems bothered enough to say or do anything, wtf is going on here?
Well said my friend this is how I see it apart from my love of all things vaping.... People need to act now before we loose vaping for good... And people loose jobs and such like.... For many people this isn't just getting off cigs for some it's the difference between being homeless due to no work and having a roof over there head and food in there bellys... Guess like I said Im a little passionate about this whole thing lol

I have signed every petition I can, written to all my EU MP's and my local MP, all I got were standard replies that said nothing!! Even some local B & M shops when I ask say no it won't happen! they have nothing to let their customers know what's going on regards the TPD they seem to be burying their heads in the sand, it's no wonder people don't know whats going on when the shops they use don't tell them!!! I don't know what the answer is to get the millions of vapers to join together they will suddenly wonder where all the things they buy at the moment won't be available, I despair I really do.
This is why we need to inform the vast vaping community... We just need to work out how to get this information out there to them.... I mean the newbies the intermediate and advanced users.... Even something like the YouTube reviewers did in the USA just to at least mention it I know the guy that does the Vape it with les reviews did a whole video on it.... I mean weather or not we like or don't like these channels ect we still need them to put it to there audience

Th
A high profile open vaper would be perfect but I can't really think of a reachable one. I know immortal technique the rapper has been seen with one a while back.
He does follow me on Twitter I think so could dm him and see if he still does.
Crowdfunding could work for something.
Issue in my eyes is the people using cigs likes and ego's etc just aren't really aware of how big of an issue this is
This Would be perfect we need people like this.....

Good ideas people I too have written to MP's and such and hard replies that just dance around it and don't really answer at all... Guess this ignite's the rebel in me lol but in all seriousness we do need someone well known to people to help highlight our cause... I did here on the grapevine that they are planning to give the police powers to confiscate mods ect I mean wtf they ain't getting there hands on my royal hunter mini with a fresh dual Clapton set up running at 0.25 on my limitless or my xcube no way... Time to stand together if u ask me.... So we can keep mods that we like alive and thrieving...

Really? That's a recipe for riots right there, I'm not having any of that shit.

Really? That's a recipe for riots right there, I'm not having any of that shit.
I know I heard it on Vapemix's YouTube channel as they won't be classed as a closed circuit.... This is why as many vapers as possible have to and need to sign both this https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/105139 and totally wicked's campaign we have to fight this as a united front from everyone on ego's to those of us on advanced tanks rda and mods.... I welcome everyone to share the link.... Vape on and live long my friend

Something like

http://www.churnmag.com/news/ultima...sks-fda-ban-tanks-mods-protect-public-health/

If you can remember which video it was and link it please, I did have a quick look but no luck, I'm not watching all of them!
Think this is it upon re watching sounds like could be just rumors but knowing this government they probably would make it happen take my hat off to him for reaching out to his audience with a good cause but both need signing like the one in my previous post as well as the one he meantions

Back
Top Bottom