What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Sorry only just mixed this today. It smells nothing like element :(
In fact I don't like the smell of it at all. Think I may add more sweetener to it.
The element one is a really clouding orange colour if that helps?
Will try it tomorrow once it's settled and let you know

Sorry only just mixed this today. It smells nothing like element :(
In fact I don't like the smell of it at all. Think I may add more sweetener to it.
The element one is a really clouding orange colour if that helps?
Will try it tomorrow once it's settled and let you know

Give it a few days before adding any sweetner, in my experience Citrus takes a little while to calm down and has a quite chemical smell to start with.

I added 0.5% already. I will wait till Saturday and throw another 0.5 if it is still a bit sharp.
Really want to get this recipe right as this liquid is costing me a fair bit. First liquid I have bought in ages

I added 0.5% already. I will wait till Saturday and throw another 0.5 if it is still a bit sharp.
Really want to get this recipe right as this liquid is costing me a fair bit. First liquid I have bought in ages

Citrus flavours really need a breathe with the cap off. They're very like artificial at first but mellow right out

Any particular champagne concentrate you recommend Diva:D

Sorry wasnt notified in this thread [emoji30]

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441471901.769616.jpg
I use this [emoji115]

It is starting to smell a lot nicer today. Thinking tomorrow may be a good day to give it a try.

In first week or two drip it. Then pop it in a tank after 3 weeks [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]lushhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom