What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Nice one thank you buddy.
I just Made a huge mistake and put some 24mg into my dripper by mistake. I've got the shakes and a massive headache right now [emoji16]
Been a while lol time to ride it out

Nice one thank you buddy.
I just Made a huge mistake and put some 24mg into my dripper by mistake. I've got the shakes and a massive headache right now [emoji16]
Been a while lol time to ride it out

Jesus! That's not a good feeling I bet. Don't do it again haha. Nicotine poisoning can be a bitch

Yeah I didn't even know i had any 24mg liquids left.
Teach me to not turn the lights on when grabbing bottles.

Just give my attempt a quick blast and its shit tbh. Doesnt taste of anything much besides a faint lemon

Yep I tried mixing it again without the champagne and its still not tasting anything like pink lemonade. :(
Next attempt?

Think I might increase the raspberry and maybe add some grape soda to the mix. Probably more sweetener as well. Bump it up to 2%

Ive got elements in the zephyrus now and for me its a combo of strawberry, peach, lemon, lots of sweetener and a drop of sour. Might even be a bit of tangerine instead of peach.

Ive just started working on a Pink Lemonade for a mate who wants Elements and also a Main Squeeze.

3% Cranberry (CAP)
3% Lemon Sicily (FA)
0.5% Mandarin (FA)
0.5% Raspberry (FA)
Few Drops of EM per 10ml
2 drops Sucralose Sweetener per 10ml

Add Koolada to preference.
Im waiting on FA Champagne for the next batch i try.

Still tweaking but its nice.

Last edited:
Seems like your recipe may be fairy weak. Also I doubt it would be sweet enough to match elements

Back
Top Bottom