What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Will do. I also bought a concentrate by Flavour West called Ecto Cooler. I mixed it a couple of days ago at 15% and although its not as strong in flavour, it is very similar to Elements fresh squeeze. With a stronger % a bit of sweetener and a longer steep it might be the real deal

Went into Evolution cigarettes in St Helens today and the guy behind the counter said 1 of his customers came in last week with his own diy mix of Elements Pink Lemonade and that it was spot on. He also said this customer said it was really easy to do only requiring a few flavours. Anyway hes going to get me the recipe off this guy and let me know.

Hope he can get the recipe, I bloody love the stuff

hi rocksta - could you share where you got your supplies please? and any take on their Fresh Squeeze, Orange.

Ordered all the ingredients. Including the extreme ice and some champagne. Let's give it a try.
I've got a pink lemonade concentrate but it is horrible.

The element one tastes just like the pink lucazade if that helps

I got mine from a few different sites but I believe make my Vape well all the flavouring from the given recipe.

Hey guys.
Looking for a recipe for element pink lemonade or something close to it?

A 1:1 clone would be great but I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.
Thanks guys.

Not really a pink lemonade clone but along similar lines...

Strawberry Lemonade (not my own recipe)

FW Lemonade 10%
TFA Strawberry 8%
TFA Strawberry (ripe) 4%

I made some yesterday in a 70vg/30pg mix @ 3mg and already today it tastes great. I'm a big fan of Element's Pink Lemonade and this is as nice if not better.

I'm not usually a fan of strawberry flavour as it usually tastes really artificial but the combination of the two different strawberry flavours combined with the lemonade create a smooth blend that actually tastes like real strawberries.

If you want to tone down the strawberry and bring more of the lemonade through I would keep the lemonade at 10% and drop the strawberries to 6% and 3% respectively. I'm going to try it with a few drops of mint next time to bring a slight fresh coolness through. I can really see this becoming my new ADV.

Hey all iv also been trying to make element pink lemonade.
From my smell and taste i think theres sweet grapefruit
Raspberry
Maybe some tangerine.
If you read a description of pink lemonade they say red fruits with citrus exhale so do a search for red fruits that are citrusy.

Any updates? I've just invested in some gear and liquids to start making my own juice and would really like to make an Element pink lemonade clone as this has been my ADV for a while now and it's costing me a small fortune. Entropy92, did you find out abut the recipe from Evolution Cigarettes:
Went into Evolution cigarettes in St Helens today and the guy behind the counter said 1 of his customers came in last week with his own diy mix of Elements Pink Lemonade and that it was spot on. He also said this customer said it was really easy to do only requiring a few flavours. Anyway hes going to get me the recipe off this guy and let me know.

Back
Top Bottom