What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

been reading this thread with interest, so had a go with what I had available, now I have just literally mixed this and it smells awesome.
ive used mixmaster lemon from everything liquid, flavour art orange and raspberry perfumers apprentice champagne and 1 drop stevia.

mm lemon 5%
fa orange 1.5%
fa raspberry 1.5%
tpa champagne 0.5%
1 drop stevia (made 15ml juice)

will give it a try tomorrow night and post back :)

so been having a good chug on this for the last couple of hours and its not bad at all quite happy with it.
I think im gonna change it a little knock the orange down to 1% and up the raspberry to 2-2.5% to bring it out a bit more
but quite a nice vape with a little fizz. will give the next trial more of a steep but worth a go.
ive never tried the elements pink lemo so cant comment but I doubt its close to something like that, but for my
amateur attempts I like it :)

Ok, I'm no expert ... complete amateur actually - this is my first recipe - but I think I have made something closer to the Element Pink Lemonade ... it's not perfect yet, but I will allow some time to steep and see if that makes a difference.

I started with the original recipe posted here - plus 1% Champagne TFA.
This resulted in a nice but not awesome flavour - and better after steeping for about a week.

I know I should've started with a fresh batch, but I figured I would add a couple of things to see how it affected the flavour so this is what I added:

(I had approx 20ml of liquid remaining from a 30ml batch by the way)

1ml Marshmallow TFA
0.5ml Cranberry CAP
0.5ml Sweetener TFA

Elements Pink Lemonade is super sweet which is why I added more sweetener and the marshmallow. The cranberry I thought might increase the tartness... I'm not a big fan of cranberry but it seems to help achieve a closer resemblance to Elements Pink Lemonade. I have read online that Lime may be a good addition to the recipe so I will order some more flavours and make a fresh batch and let you know. I will also post here once it has steeped a bit to see if that improves it.

Go well, peace out :)

Been vaping for 4 years and mixing my own juice for over 2 years. ELEMENT Pink Lemonade is my ADV and I spent over 3 month's working on a clone with dozens of different flavors.
I'm the first to admit it's not 100% accurate to the original but it's very close in taste and sweetness. Just missing a little of the tartness but I'm very happy with it.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/435627/ELEMENT+Pink+Lemonade+clone+%28My+ADV%29+

Been vaping for 4 years and mixing my own juice for over 2 years. ELEMENT Pink Lemonade is my ADV and I spent over 3 month's working on a clone with dozens of different flavors.
I'm the first to admit it's not 100% accurate to the original but it's very close in taste and sweetness. Just missing a little of the tartness but I'm very happy with it.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/435627/ELEMENT+Pink+Lemonade+clone+%28My+ADV%29+
Sounds lush and like you really have put in the effort to some good juice! Unfortunatly i follow this thread with interest but do not diy! Im looking forward to seeing what people have to say about this if they try it!

Just read through the comments. Seems to be going down very well! Are you UK based? Where do you source all the ingredients? Is there one shop that has them all or a case of ordering from various places?

Ive just mixed this up with some minor adjustments, and it does smell rather familiar.

Reading your notes, I had the same feeling with the Lime and the Vanilla Creaminess. Some of my recipes, I had experimented with both FA Limes.

Ive just mixed this up with some minor adjustments, and it does smell rather familiar.

Reading your notes, I had the same feeling with the Lime and the Vanilla Creaminess. Some of my recipes, I had experimented with both FA Limes.
Takes a few days to steep and I've tried just about every lime except Flavorah which I have on order. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

@strongylad28 I'm US based and list the vendors at the bottom of the notes. I'm not familiar with UK shops.

The concentrates are the same over here the tpa vanilla bean ice-cream is the gelato in the mix, super sweet could be subbed for your fave sweetener all the others are the same.

Back
Top Bottom