What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Its not weak, much more concentrated than other brands.

Also if you require more flavour all you need to do is multiply the % by 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 but keep the ratio the same. I work to 8-10% max and that is plenty. Ill hit 10% when using TFA or Cap in a mix normally. 6-8% is sufficient with FA, for me anyway and most others.

If you want sweeter add some Sucralose sweetener to your taste. Id prefer slightly less sweetness and to carry on vaping it rather than put it down because its sickly.

Last edited:
I'll give your mix a go. I normally sit around the 15% mark on flavouring.
I find the sweetness of this liquid is fine for all day vaping due to the flavour.
How close is it to the element pink lemonade?

Im waiting for my mate to get back to me so I can have the remains of his bottle to test. I only tried it in an RDA at the weekend. Id prefer to try them side by side to test.

This mix to me tastes like pink lucozade.

If my mate gets back to me tonight ill update, before you order the concentrates.

Sorry to hear about your friend and hope he gets through whatever he is going through.

Thanks for the offer buddy I have sent you my address I'll keep everyone updated.

I have emailed element to request they start selling concentrates but I doubt I will get anywhere

Went into Evolution cigarettes in St Helens today and the guy behind the counter said 1 of his customers came in last week with his own diy mix of Elements Pink Lemonade and that it was spot on. He also said this customer said it was really easy to do only requiring a few flavours. Anyway hes going to get me the recipe off this guy and let me know.

Back
Top Bottom