What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

You could try adding a drop of jif lemon per 10ml
I've tried a few drops of straight lemon and lime juice and it's great to add at the end of a week steep but only if your going to finish the batch in a day or two. Real juice seems to dull the mix over time similar to using EM.

Been vaping for 4 years and mixing my own juice for over 2 years. ELEMENT Pink Lemonade is my ADV and I spent over 3 month's working on a clone with dozens of different flavors.
I'm the first to admit it's not 100% accurate to the original but it's very close in taste and sweetness. Just missing a little of the tartness but I'm very happy with it.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/435627/ELEMENT+Pink+Lemonade+clone+%28My+ADV%29+

Made 30ml of this up at the weekend and ive just tried it tonight. Got to say its a damn fine attempt at cloning it.
For me personally next time I make it I will lower the % of vanilla bean gelato slightly and either up the % of tangerine or add either a bit of cranberry/raspberry.

Hey entropy92, let me know how it goes.
I made 30ml and it's not quite there ... yet. I will allow some more time to steep as it has literally had 24 hours, but I also think the Vanilla Bean Gelato is slightly too strong. And maybe it could be sweeeter. Does anyone know whether CAP Super Sweet is different to TFA Sweetener? Also, I find the FA Marshmallow less sweet than TFA Marshmallow so I think this might be better. I don't have any Element Pink Lemonade to hand at the moment, but I'm waiting for some to land on the door mat so I can compare properly ... once I have it I will make up a few more batches. Please everyone, keep us updated as you go on this as I am desperate to clone it - It's costing me an arm and a leg lol

My bottle of Element Pink Lemonade arrived this morning and I've got one word for you ... sherbet

There needs to be some kind of fizz and it reminds me of the lemon sherbet sweets... in fact I had a bottle of Totally Wicked Lemon Sherbet not so long ago and it has a very similar tone ... is there a good flavour for this I wonder? I don't think champagne flavour will add the right kind of 'fizz' .. any ideas?

I've currently got the one posted a while ago that has sherbert in it steeping. The one that's called "fizzy Pink lemonade" on eliquid recipes. Smells good but letting it have a good steep before I try it

Only got three of those flavours ... Oh well, I guess I better place ANOTHER order lol.
Where is the best place to get Kandi Hed and One on One flavours from in the UK? Any recommendations?

Thanks for that @strongylad28 ... with regards to the Fizzy Pink Lemonade recipe, is the Blue Raspberry (OoO) flavour actually Blue Raspberry Candy?? I can only find the Blue Raspberry Candy from this brand - I've looked on some other sites too but no luck.

Thanks for that @strongylad28 ... with regards to the Fizzy Pink Lemonade recipe, is the Blue Raspberry (OoO) flavour actually Blue Raspberry Candy?? I can only find the Blue Raspberry Candy from this brand - I've looked on some other sites too but no luck.
It is mate yeah. I looked on the Ooo website and its known as the candy

Back
Top Bottom