What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

So far soooooo good
Yip, it hits the spot
Elements pink lemonade is a lovely smooth taste it sort of coats your mouth with zesty citrus
Tried a few clones and some have come very close
Even tried to make my own clone but kept going round in circles
If you have ever tried to clone a recipe you will know what I mean lol
Never thought of adding a sherbet which this one does also I think the lime is important as I always tasted the lime in the original
All in all the Elements is a popular liquid for a reason and this is up there with it in my opinion
I bought what I thought was element pink lemonade but when I received it the bottles had been opened. I tested it and it didn't taste anything great more chemically and not that nice of a flavour tbh and I love pink lemonade. I straight away thought this guy had just mixed his own up and was selling as original element stuff but as I've never tried the original I can't be sure
May give this a bash at some point

Just wanted to mention that there is more than one lemonade by Flavor West .... the normal Lemonade and the Natural Lemonade. I couldn't get the Natural Lemonade FW from justvape247 ... so I had to order that (alone) from chefsvapour, still worth it for the savings on Elements Pink Lemonade though. About to get the recipe mixed up tonight - looking forward to trying it :D

Just made 30ml of the fizzy pink lemonade and it is a pleasant shake and vape ... looking forward to next week once it has steeped

Ok, I Just HAD to buy a bottle of the real Element Pink Lemonade just to see what all the fuss was about. WOW! This is the best juice I've ever had and I am a vanilla snob when it comes to vaping. I've got the recipe to clone it,(Fizzled Lemonade) and am wondering if anyone knows offhand of a comparable blue rasberry from the U.S.A.?

Personally I find the fizzy pink lemonade lacking in flavour (saying that I used normal lemonade instead of natural)

Just mixed some of chewys pink lemonade, doesn't really smell like element. Haven't given it a vape yet but finger crossed. Anybody else come out yellow!? Haha
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1458077052.852423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom