What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

@cleario Nope, mixed mine up last wednesday (9th March) and it is still clear like water fr some reason. I'm stumped because I tried it yesterday and it isn't like Element Pink Lemonade - where some are saying it is almost the real thing???? I dunno what happened, anyone have any suggestions?? As far as I can tell I followed the recipe to the letter. It is quite nice though don't get me wrong, but not the same

I used KandiHeds stronger sherbet don't know if that made a difference but it is good to me?they do say taste is subjective though? What I will say is that it isn't overloaded in sweetness like elements liquid. If that is what is throwing you it is also not cloudy.i finished my mix and might try upping the flavour percentages and adding more sweetener to it to see what happens?

I get quite a bit of flavour from it, just not the same as element pink lemonade. For one, as you say, it's not as sweet. I ordered both the Kandi Hed Lemon Sherbet flavours (just in case) so I will try it again with the other one and I think more super sweet. Mine has a strange aroma that I can't identify on its own so I think I will have a play around with some of the existing flavours and substitute some too... I feel a major mixing session coming on lol. I like the idea of marshmallow to add sweetness and make it a smoother vape - more like the original - and definitely sweeter as this is part of why I love the element version. I feel that the blue raspberry candy should be swapped with a plain old raspberry flavour, and maybe less cranberry. I think the aroma is both the blue raspberry and cranberry together. Anyway, I will make a few bottles of various recipes and let you know how they turn out :)

i tried this today and as a shake and vape the lime is so strong maybe a few days steeping might mellow that out and i also think there should be a lot more (CAP) supper sweet. so as a shake and vape it doesn't taste like elements but definitely the closest clone i have tried.
so i might try adding more super sweet and lowering the lime see how that turns out.

Gave mine a go just now in Sapor, dual claptons and fresh wick, very nice lemonade, it does taste fizzy if that makes sense, but not as smooth as element...I'm getting a good amount of lemon with some orangey after taste just needs to be made alittle smoother, I have some fresh cream I'm thinking of added a few drops?

Well after getting locked out of my bank account for trying to purchase lemon sherbet from Decadent Vapours, (Kandi Hed doesnt't ship to the States) due to it being out of country, I had to settle on Lemon Sicily by TFA as a replacemnt for this recipe. Only other change I've done is ordered the TFA sweetener and am just waiting on all the concentrates to arrive. Starting my custard-less vanilla recipe tonight so I'll post the progression of that recipe soon. Calling it Caveat.

Gave mine a go just now in Sapor, dual claptons and fresh wick, very nice lemonade, it does taste fizzy if that makes sense, but not as smooth as element...I'm getting a good amount of lemon with some orangey after taste just needs to be made alittle smoother, I have some fresh cream I'm thinking of added a few drops?
How long did you steep for?
wouldnt adding a couple of drops of smooth from flavor apprentice i think.

Well after getting locked out of my bank account for trying to purchase lemon sherbet from Decadent Vapours, (Kandi Hed doesnt't ship to the States) due to it being out of country, I had to settle on Lemon Sicily by TFA as a replacemnt for this recipe. Only other change I've done is ordered the TFA sweetener and am just waiting on all the concentrates to arrive. Starting my custard-less vanilla recipe tonight so I'll post the progression of that recipe soon. Calling it Caveat.
I think it is the sherbet element(no pun intended) is what sets this one apart from others?
How long did you steep for?
wouldnt adding a couple of drops of smooth from flavor apprentice i think.
i was contemplating using the smooth as it may just round off the slight harshness.
i quite like this one as it seems to be the norm ingredients for the clone. To me it resembles the taste but just falls short?
I did notice that the Chewy recipe doesn't claim to be a clone but that he was trying to copy Lucozades Pink Lemonade taste, if I have read that correctly? Others, myself included have noticed that it does indeed taste very much like Elements Pink Lemonade. A happy mistake he calls it? LOL

I suppose I'll know soon enough with the Lemon Sicily. May actually have to be on the phone WITH my bank to place the order with Decadent Vapours to allow me at least a chance of getting some kind of lemon sherbet. having a hard time even finding a sherbet on the North American continent.

Back
Top Bottom