What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Wtf?? Made mine over a week ago and it's been cloudy since day one! Tastes really nice but might reduce sherbet lemon and lemonade % on next batch

Wtf?? Made mine over a week ago and it's been cloudy since day one! Tastes really nice but might reduce sherbet lemon and lemonade % on next batch
That's what makes me think it is similar to the Element as that is also cloudy?

That's what makes me think it is similar to the Element as that is also cloudy?

I've just purchased some of elements pink lemonade as they started selling at my local and I'm curious to how this compares. You are right the real stuff is cloudy/Amber colour and the smell/taste is almost identical. Only difference is the sherbet lemon taste is slightly different. Maybe from a different concentrate brand? I actually prefer the DIY so guess I have just wasted a 10er lol

I've just purchased some of elements pink lemonade as they started selling at my local and I'm curious to how this compares. You are right the real stuff is cloudy/Amber colour and the smell/taste is almost identical. Only difference is the sherbet lemon taste is slightly different. Maybe from a different concentrate brand? I actually prefer the DIY so guess I have just wasted a 10er lol
Yes, much prefer this myself. It's not only cheaper but leaves a nice aftertaste.
As for the sherbet I have searched everywhere and cannot find another lemon sherbet. Somebody once said to me that the premium brands have exclusive deals with flavor manufacturers and that some flavours are not released for general sale. Don't know how true that is but it could explain things?

Do you remember those jelly monster sweets you used to be able to get in the moulded packet?

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1458422215.726085.jpg

They had a very distinctive taste/smell

God knows what that flavour is but it's what I can taste in Elements Authentic. I find it a bit sickly (I did as a kid) which is why I think I prefer chewy's

Made my batch of this tonight at 6. It'd been 45 minutes actively steeping when I couldn't stand it anymore. Yea, It's good. I'm posting my 2 little tweaks I did here. Really, REALLY good job Chewy, whoever you are.
Blue raspberry (0.0.0) .3 ml
Cranberry (Cap) .4 ml
Sweetener (TFA) .06 ml Original uses Super Sweet (Cap) at .05 ml.
Lemon Sicily (FA) .2 ml Same strength as original, different vendor for a "sherbet"
Lemonade (natural) FW .3 ml
Lime (Ina) .05 ml
Sweet Tangerine (Cap) .5
Total Flavor 1.81 ml.

I already have my base premade at 70/30 vg/pg @3 mg nic. added 8.2 ml base

I get quite a bit of flavour from it, just not the same as element pink lemonade. For one, as you say, it's not as sweet. I ordered both the Kandi Hed Lemon Sherbet flavours (just in case) so I will try it again with the other one and I think more super sweet. Mine has a strange aroma that I can't identify on its own so I think I will have a play around with some of the existing flavours and substitute some too... I feel a major mixing session coming on lol. I like the idea of marshmallow to add sweetness and make it a smoother vape - more like the original - and definitely sweeter as this is part of why I love the element version. I feel that the blue raspberry candy should be swapped with a plain old raspberry flavour, and maybe less cranberry. I think the aroma is both the blue raspberry and cranberry together. Anyway, I will make a few bottles of various recipes and let you know how they turn out :)
I made this yesterday after following this thread. Many similar thoughts as yourself, not sweet enough, bit too much cranberry perhaps giving it a 'dryness'. Understand still needs a good steep and maybe it will drop but very limey. Mine was very cloudy like elements straight after a heat steep - all identical brands from JV247. Don't get me wrong quite vapable after a shake but I can't see the sweetness improving much over time. Maybe a bit of MM is just the thing - following anyway :)

Made my batch of this tonight at 6. It'd been 45 minutes actively steeping when I couldn't stand it anymore. Yea, It's good. I'm posting my 2 little tweaks I did here. Really, REALLY good job Chewy, whoever you are.
Blue raspberry (0.0.0) .3 ml
Cranberry (Cap) .4 ml
Sweetener (TFA) .06 ml Original uses Super Sweet (Cap) at .05 ml.
Lemon Sicily (FA) .2 ml Same strength as original, different vendor for a "sherbet"
Lemonade (natural) FW .3 ml
Lime (Ina) .05 ml
Sweet Tangerine (Cap) .5
Total Flavor 1.81 ml.

I already have my base premade at 70/30 vg/pg @3 mg nic. added 8.2 ml base
Doing this tomorrow! Forgot I even had Lemon Sicily but yeah I see where that could help.

I completely agree with you amc77. Needs to be sweeter, and the raspberry could be dialed back a bit. Cranberry is pleasant but doesn't overpower. Will post the updated tweak this afternoon when I make a 30 ml batch. Hoping not to run into any "big batch" issues. I really like this flavor. will also post recipe as made in 30 ml. as well.
This is only the second time I've ever made juice and I believe this to be the start of something really good.

Back
Top Bottom