What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Interesting ... I've got some Koolada so I will experiment with it in my next batch ... first though, I will have to wait for my delivery this week and then I'm at Vape Jam on the Weekend so I may not have the time to get any made up this week.

As I said earlier, I'm leaning toward FW Ecto Cooler as it is often compared to (I think it's called) Minute Maid ice-lollies - not sure of the exact flavours in it, but likely tangerine and orange plus some sort of cooling like koolada which makes me think even moreso that it may be a component in the Element pink lemonade.

Anyhow I will hopefully be able to get some made up before the weekend and I will let you know as soon as I have any decent results (or not so decent lol)

Another thought I've had is regarding INW Cactus ... I've read that it is quite important to lots of fruit based eliquids where it provides a great juicy mouth feel - somehow adding a moistness/juiciness - and enhancing fruit flavours, so could this be one of the missing ingredients perhaps? Have you used INW Cactus @japhia42 ? Or anyone? If so, please tell me all about it ;)

Also, forgot to mention, I've got three bottles of the Element stuff coming this week - one with 0mg nicotine so I can perhaps better identify the flavours lol... we'll see.

Hey Furrywhiskers your recipe looks good,might give that a whirl?
Cucumber also gives a moistness without tainting the flavour?
Regarding the menthol/Koolada I have to say I don't pick up on that at all?
Strange how everyone's taste is different?lol
Mixed up more of chewy element for a mate, upshot is that him and his girlfriend want a batch made up as they love it, trouble is I will now need to put another order in for the sherbet! When it arrives I will give your recipe a go.

To be honest @bigbluenose I don't pick up any menthol/koolada either ... if it is present then it is in a really tiny amount.
Let me know what you think of the recipe - as I say, after a steep it is almost there I think

To be honest @bigbluenose I don't pick up any menthol/koolada either ... if it is present then it is in a really tiny amount.
Let me know what you think of the recipe - as I say, after a steep it is almost there I think
Will do! Funny how some folks taste different things? When my supplies arrive I will also give it a try with a tiny bit of Koolada to see?if anything it will give an ice cold exhale.

Lol, yes vapers, IF it's in there, it's VERY, VERY subtle menthol. Ok I now have FA raspberry to replace the blue raspberry. I'll post the recipe as soon as I have it made up. I tested a little of this last batch I've had steeping, lemon is right, sweet is right. I want to know what the heck that lemon/grapefruit/tangerine taste is on the exhale. And if you exhale very slowly, you can taste the menthol. If its NOT menthol, I'd like to know what it is! Still waiting on my lemon sherbet from Decadent Vapors to arrive, maybe that's more of what I'm tasting and not a koolada/menthol. Keep me up to date on your batches @FurryWhiskers!

Ok, do NOT add the menthol/koolada. Made up a batch with one drop per 10 ml of each and its way overpowering and its not what I'm tasting. I did however use the Capella raspberry and I think its closer. No tangerine either. I'll post the tweaks this evening.

I recieved my Lemon Sherbet from Decadent Vapours. Have made up 2-10 ml batches and of the 2, to ME the Lemon Sicily by Flavor Art is closer to the Element Pink Lemonade taste. I think its close enough I'm going to stop tweaking it and vape it. I seem to taste everything the Element brand has, even very close to the lemon/grapefruit/tangerine flavor. I'm posting BOTH recipes here and as we say over here, Y'all decide if it needs any more tweaks. I'm VERY happy with this!
Ethyl Maltol .15 ml
Lemon Sicily .4 ml (FA)
Natural Lemonade .4 (FW)
Raspberry .2 ml (TFA)
1.15 ml flavor 8.85 base
IMHO this is closest to the real thing

Ethyl Maltol .15 ml
Lemopn Sherbet .5 ml (DV)
Natural Lemonade .4 ml (FW)
Raspberry .3 ml (TFA)
1.35 ml flavor 8.65 base
@ Furrywhiskers I'm going to get a bottle of Element this afternoon and side by side it and the first recipe! It's close enough to where I can't tell if it even needs anything else. And this batch was a straight shake and vape.

Awesome @japhia I can't wait to try these ... I will have to order some Lemon Sicily asap. Not had much luck lately with the tweaks, feel like I'm moving further away from the original now lol... I've got some more Element to compare so will keep working on it. VapeJam first and then I will be trying your recipe next week.

I was doing the same thing. Too many flavors competing with each other. Started researching and just decided it was time to get back to basics. I'm just now vaping the 30 ml. batch I made around 2 pm yesterday. Still tastes like the pink lemonade. The lemon IS coming forward somewhat, so only tweaks I'll do is to the quantities of flavors now.

Back
Top Bottom