What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

I DO know they make it in house, in Hollywood, Florida, U.S.A. I DO know from talking with someone close to the company (yea, I asked for the recipe. Was told, of course, it's a trade secret.) that they do their own extractions for the juice lines, which is 10 juices @ 80/20 blend, also, in house. It's a great vape, I will give them that. Will recieve my Laisimo l1 200 watt tomorrow in the mail and my Herakles Plus tank will be here by Saturday. Also my order from nicoteneriver should be here no later than Saturday as well. VERY excited when I get new stuff in the mail! @FurryWhiskers, let me know how the lemonades are going when you get a chnace. I'm going to try the tiger blood recipe I found on this site. Hear its pretty good!

Cool. I will keep at it bud ... we'll get there in the end (hopefully lol).

I've stumbled across something with potential - it's a lemonade flavour that is the closest one I have tried to date ... it's by LorAnn so it's not very easy to get hold of in the UK, and mostly only available in a dram (a poxy 3.7ml!) but it is available on Amazon for around £13 (incl delivery) for 30ml

Regarding red fruits - I've found that low percentages of TFA Raspberry Sweet and TFA Strawberry Ripe have given me a good subtle flavour similar to Element's version. When I say low percentages, I mean like 2% raspberry and 1% strawberry ripe (which I think gives the raspberry something extra) ... next I'm going to try the LorAnn lemonade with those two PLUS some lemon sherbet and see how that goes - might need some sweeteneer too though if I'm going to achieve the sweetness that's in Element's original.
I am going to the local health food store for some liquid Stevia to try. Everyone over here seems to THINK they're tweaking a good lemonade with a great sweetener.

I DO know they make it in house, in Hollywood, Florida, U.S.A. I DO know from talking with someone close to the company (yea, I asked for the recipe. Was told, of course, it's a trade secret.) that they do their own extractions for the juice lines, which is 10 juices @ 80/20 blend, also, in house. It's a great vape, I will give them that. Will recieve my Laisimo l1 200 watt tomorrow in the mail and my Herakles Plus tank will be here by Saturday. Also my order from nicoteneriver should be here no later than Saturday as well. VERY excited when I get new stuff in the mail! @FurryWhiskers, let me know how the lemonades are going when you get a chnace. I'm going to try the tiger blood recipe I found on this site. Hear its pretty good!
So it'll never be a perfect clone but a very close one perhaps. Was kinda hoping it was made by machine somewhere else

Ok all interested parties, Elements pink Lemonade is as follows...Lemon Puree, Stawberry puree and grenadine. Yea, I talked to a girl that owns the vape shop I frequent in town. She's actually talked to one of the owners. Now, as far as HOW they extract the flavors, i.e. in pg or alcohol is the mystery, but I was assured that THAT was what went into it. As usual, a simple, 3 ingredient recipe for some great tasting juice. I'll post more as I know more.

Grenadine is pomegranate basically.
Very interesting concept?
It's the first time that I've heard that they make their own flavours?
Might give it a bash making it up with just lemon,strawberry and pomegranate and see where the land lies?

Yea its worth a shot. At least I feel like this is finally going somewhere. And the girl that owns the vape shop really has no reason to lie about what's in the juice as far as I can see because she carries all the Element flavors and does very well selling it. Keep us posted @bigbluenose with it if you make it up!

Back
Top Bottom