What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Ive made 30ml. Used 1ml lemon sicily, 1ml flavorah lemonade, 1ml lemon sherbet, 1ml grenadine and 2ml strawberry.
It smells top heavy on strawberry but will have to try after a few days steep

And as soon as dinner is out out of the way, I'm headed down the street to get a lemonade, strawberry and grenadine from the grocery store and mix it up. Strawberry Lemonade doesn't sound too bad right now, it was in the low 80's here in Mobile, Alabama this afternoon. I'll let y'all know how it tastes, lol! Probably NOTHING like this vape, for sure!

@entropy92 .... I'm getting marzipan too - perhaps in tiny quantities it is different, but from the smell coming from the concentrate bottle I can't see it being correct for the element clone unfortunately. I've made a small batch up to test it and it's not great as a shake and vape, but I will try it again in a few days.

That's not very encouraging. I do apologize in advance if I've received misinformation that I have passed along, but she swore that was the ingredients in the pink lemonade. I've oredered some grenadine flavoring myself and waiting on it to arrive so I can tinker around with this as well.

Grenadine at 3% is just wrong ive made 2 batches and theyve both gone in the bin, it tastes like washing up liquid. Definitely going down the wrong path here

I tried it at 1% and it's not very noticeable .... not sure if it is right for the element clone but it doesn't ruin the mix. I'm waiting a few more days before giving my final verdict on it

i'm making this @ 17 percent and giving it a long steep. I'm waiting on my grenadine to show up. If this doesn't work...It's lemon strawberry SOMETHING! lol.

I tried the cap grenadine at 2% yeaughhhhh!
Too strong and weird taste? Very off putting and to me tastes nothing like grenadine at all?
Is there another grenadine out there?

@japhia42 could you ask your contact about the element pink grapefruit as that is a flavour I would love to pin down.

@bigbluenose ... a friend of mine at a local vape shop told me once how a customer came in asking for Pink Grapefruit but they were out of stock - he then asked for a bottle of fresh squeeze and a bottle of pink lemonade, pulled out an almost empty bottle and mixed the two in equal parts. Gave it a shake and said it is how they make pink grapefruit. My mate tried it and apparently it was bang on... apparently.

Also, grenadine has improved with time ... the one mix I made using 1% grenadine has turned out quite nice and there is a hint of the Element version if I'm not mistaken. I agree that the concentrate doesn't taste or smell anything like grenadine, but maybe @japhia42 's contact is right.

I don't think there are any other manufacturers making grenadine - although I was told the other day that TFA makes or used to make it but I've yet to find it for sale anywhere.

I will be happy to ask her @bigbluenose. I've got to do SOMETHING to save a little face in this group! Also, tonight I propose a theory. All of the Element brands, i.e. Fresh Squeeze, Pink Lemonade, Pink Grapefruit is 80/20 vg/pg. IF she's right, (awesome news there @FurryWhiskers), and IF this is indeed the correct formula, is it possible they are cutting 100 percent vg with 20 percent flavoring? If that WERE the case, would it be possible for say, 12 percent Lemon/lemons, and say 7 percent Strawberry/strawberries and MAYBE .5-1 percent grenadine? Remember, ALL of their juices are presteeped as well. So, with time, the grenadine would have a chance to mellow and not taste like hair of the dog? Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom