What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Ok! Yes, they DO have "several" large companies that order from them, with today seeing a 2 drum purchase from a company in Australia. They are a solo-based company, operating out of a warehouse in California, so they have no vendors per se. "We don't have any of our product sitting out on a shelf in a shop anywhere." Verbatim. Please, please, let me put in this order tonight, should be here by Tuesday, let me mix a batch with my percentages listed and let it steep awhile and see if my hunch is indeed correct. I'd hate for all of us to chase yet another rabbit down a hole...it's gonna be way cheaper on me than you all!

Sitting here with a different batch I made up yesterday, waiting on the order from Nature's Flavors to ship, It's in the label department meaing it's ready TO ship. Should see it no later than Wednesday. Used 18 % FA Lemon, 2 % NF grenadine in 100% VG in this batch. Taste is very much "like" Element's, not an exact match. I have Lemonade, Lemon and Strawberry coming. In the last few batches I've made using FA lemon,Tpa ripe strawberry and the NF grenadine, I think It's the ripe strawberry giving it what I thought was a koolada/menthol hit.

077.JPG

Order arrived tonight. The lemonade by itself tastes identical to the real thing. I've made up 2 batches, one to use a shake and vape, the other as a steep. Also using a supposed trade secret. where you steep the flavors apart from the base to help with flavor fade. That recipe will get a minimum steep time of 10 days. Flavoring is very thick and very pleasant tasting right out of the bottle. No harshness whatsoever.
Recipes are identical for both batches
!5% Lemonade
3 % Strawberry
2% Grenadine
Trying VERY hard not to get excited about this. I'm ready to crack this juice!

@japhia42
This sounds very promising?
I looked at ordering from them but the shipping costs wouldn't make it worth it unless I placed a big order, which is just not feasible ?
Shame really as I would love to get some of their flavours!

Order arrived tonight. The lemonade by itself tastes identical to the real thing. I've made up 2 batches, one to use a shake and vape, the other as a steep. Also using a supposed trade secret. where you steep the flavors apart from the base to help with flavor fade. That recipe will get a minimum steep time of 10 days. Flavoring is very thick and very pleasant tasting right out of the bottle. No harshness whatsoever.
Recipes are identical for both batches
!5% Lemonade
3 % Strawberry
2% Grenadine
Trying VERY hard not to get excited about this. I'm ready to crack this juice!

Had a look at their website- so many options. Which did you actually order, specifically?

Lemonade, Lemon, Strawberry and previously, grenadine. Getting ready to vape this batch after a 24 hour steep to see where it's at. Think the strawberry may be too much, will let y'all know.

Ok, this batch TASTES exactly like the real thing, however, it VAPES nothing like the real thing! I'm thinking more steep time? Still has a harsh quality, probably from the vg base I used. Tempted to make another batch using my 70/30 vg/pg blend. Just as I suspected, after reading the label, it contains, organic vegetable glycerin, cane alcohol and flavorings. So it needs cut with a little pg. I've got 20 percent flavor in 100 percent vg! ugh. Will post the next batch and it's progress.

Just made another batch using 10 percent flavoring. That should bring to the required 80/20 for consistency, with my 70/30. I'll keep tweaking for sure. I literally cannot tell the taste difference between store bought and my own. Heh, wonder what would happen if I just cut 100 percent flavoring with 20 percent pg? Anyone have any straight pg lying around?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom