What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

@japhia42
Get yourself a milk frother and mix the liquid for at least 10minutes until it froths up. This is easier if the mixture is warm. Leave until it settles down, about 30 minutes and then repeat this process at least 3 times.
This will blend the flavours better which finally comes together after a good steep.
So hopefully you will not get that separation of flavours.
Sounds as though you are on the right track?
Regarding the sweetness, @andy3434 yes I believe that palm based VG is use, which here in the UK is hard to track down?
I also detect a slight vanilla taste to their liquids so maybe vanillin is used to also help sweeten?
Great idea about a few of us here in the UK joining forces and sharing the cost?
I'm up for that!
Either that or a good kind soul in the US could act as middleman and post out to us?

@japhia42
Get yourself a milk frother and mix the liquid for at least 10minutes until it froths up. This is easier if the mixture is warm. Leave until it settles down, about 30 minutes and then repeat this process at least 3 times.
This will blend the flavours better which finally comes together after a good steep.
So hopefully you will not get that separation of flavours.
Sounds as though you are on the right track?
Regarding the sweetness, @andy3434 yes I believe that palm based VG is use, which here in the UK is hard to track down?
I also detect a slight vanilla taste to their liquids so maybe vanillin is used to also help sweeten?
Great idea about a few of us here in the UK joining forces and sharing the cost?
I'm up for that!
Either that or a good kind soul in the US could act as middleman and post out to us?

Yes I've only had a quick look around but have not seen any palm based VG here in UK. Must look into this more soon the underlying sweetness would be good a alot of reciepes

@andy3434
There are a few companies in the US that sells it.
Again it comes down to postal costs!
I was told that most of the 'Premium' American ejuice brands use the palm VG because of the sweetness and it is supposedly easier to blend with? Don't know how true that is as I have never used it?

I'll look into what kind of vg this flavoring is in from Nature's Flavors. As of right now, I still can't get their vaping products website to come up. For some reason the seller cancelled my order of pg on ebay so I have to place a different order today.

I am also going to look into shipping costs this week to the U.K. My postal system has a "If it fits, it ships for one low rate." policy on anything within the States, I'll check international rates. I want to send one of you some of this recipe. Not above asking for help. I'm thinking 15 ml bottles of each of the grenadine, lemonade, and strawberry. Will even throw in 15 ml of the lemon I purchased as well. So now the question is, would any of you like to have some of this? Maybe play around with it like I have? Find out maybe what I'm doing right? Wrong? Is this indeed the real stuff or just another clone? Me personally, I still believe it's the real stuff I've gotten my hands on, just not experienced enough as a DIY juice maker yet to make it shine like Elememt's does. So who on this forum is widely regared as the expert/guru mixer, lol?

Last edited:
I am also going to look into shipping costs this week to the U.K. My postal system has a "If it fits, it ships for one low rate." policy on anything within the States, I'll check international rates. I want to send one of you some of this recipe. Not above asking for help. I'm thinking 15 ml bottles of each of the grenadine, lemonade, and strawberry. Will even throw in 15 ml of the lemon I purchased as well. So now the question is, would any of you like to have some of this? Maybe play around with it like I have? Find out maybe what I'm doing right? Wrong? Is this indeed the real stuff or just another clone? Me personally, I still believe it's the real stuff I've gotten my hands on, just not experienced enough as a DIY juice maker yet to make it shine like Elememt's does. So who on this forum is widely regared as the expert/guru mixer, lol?

I'm relatively inexperienced at mixing- but in the absence of someone more experience wanting to get involved then I will do my best!

I've just now had a go with the batch I made up with using half the recipe in my 70/30 vg/pg blend. MUCH better! Not as harsh, flavors SEEM to be playing nicely together. Again, those very, oh so subtle hints of the real thing. Grenadine is the prominent "red" note right now. I'd like to try 4 % strawberry, 1 % grenadine in the next batch instead of the 3 and 2. Placed an ebay order for some 15 ml LDPE plastic bottles. also, another order of pg. AS it is right now, this is a very pleasing, pleasant tasting vape after a 24 hour steep. Will have another taste of the all vg batch I made Friday.

IMG_6112.PNG
Tasted the batch with 100 % vg, including flavoring. Lemonade way more pronounced, not very much "red" notes at all, has kind of a "waxy" tasting end note. Still a very pleasant vape overall. I'm thinking good old time in a dark closet steeping method may be the best route. Still, even with this batch you can taste the pink lemonade hints trying to come through. Also uploaded the label on the bottle, may help?

Last edited:
@japhia42
I would love the opportunity to try this out, if your very kind offer still stands?
Everything so far sounds very promising.
With regards to some of the 'red notes' that are prominent, I usually find after steeping things start to settle down and level out.
This is where replicating a manufacturers mixing and steeping process can be as important as the actual mix.

Back
Top Bottom