What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

I see. Very interesting. Sitting here vaping on this, I truly believe that since the flavoring is 100 percent vg, the introduction of the pg made all the difference in the world. It IS as sweet as the real thing, as you said @bigbluenose, things just need time to settle in. My order of pg was confirmed paid for, so it'll be here hopefully by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest so I can mix another batch.I'll only do 10 ml. sample batches till I'm sure I can repeat this taste and it'll stay stable. Never have had any luck with lemon in a pg carrier holding it's flavor for me. May now have to break out the Decadent Vapours Lemon Sherbet again, do believe it's carrier is vg. I'll look.

Not had much time lately to work on this ... my attempts turned out to be less than spectacular. While it was vapable and pleasant, I've not got anywhere near the element version. Sounds like some real progress is being made though.

@japhia42 i would b up for what u mentioned and would be more than happy to try and help.

Also, if this is the right track and anyone was interested in a group buy for those flavours, I'm up for that too its a great idea.

I've just sat here in the last couple of days, reading this thread from the beginning till now. Awesome to see the work everyone's put in on cracking this. And as far as that goes...Used every last drop of the batch I made Friday night, last night. It was just that good. The batch made with 100 percent vg in addition to the flavoring, not so much. Flavor is still harsh, flavors are still disconnected and am now 100 percent convinced that this recipe is 80 percent flavoring in vg and 20 percent pg. Reverse engineered from the normal. Element"s line is 80/20 vg/pg. The batch I made with my 70/30 blend was the one that I couldn't put down. After a 48 hour steep, it IS as sweet as the real thing. Certain that a longer steep OR a percentage tweak may be all that's needed for an exact match. I have 2 ml's of straight flavoring that's been steeping since Saturday, will add .4 ml. of pg to achive the desired consistency. Also, everything is CLEAR, which tells me that food coloring is in the originals.

Agreed, it is a great thread that twists and turns at times.
Food colouring?
Wouldn't surprise me as many of the companies add this to make the juice more appealing?
Looking at my elements pink lemonade it is more a cloudy appearance,maybe a slight pinkish tinge?

Well I know everything I've made up is clear as water. Nature's Flavors website is still down, hopefully they are just keeping a low profile due to the new FDA deeming laws. And after being on the phone with Nature's Flavor's, they have shut down gotvapingflavors.com
I spoke with their "vaping" guy and he has assured me he will contact me as soon as their site is back up. Will be a sister site, under a different name so as soon as he contacts me, I'll post the new URL.

Last edited:
Well I know everything I've made up is clear as water. Nature's Flavors website is still down, hopefully they are just keeping a low profile due to the new FDA deeming laws. And after being on the phone with Nature's Flavor's, they have shut down gotvapingflavors.com
I spoke with their "vaping" guy and he has assured me he will contact me as soon as their site is back up. Will be a sister site, under a different name so as soon as he contacts me, I'll post the new URL.
Wonder when they will be back up?
They should put a public notice up on their site keeping their customer base informed of developments. Failing to do so could cause negative feedback and even suspicion towards them. The vaping community can be a fickle lot at times due to misinformation, sometimes deliberately witheld or hidden in the case of Flavor West.
I am in no way suggesting that this is the case with Natures Flavors but you will get the odd person voicing their suspicion as something underhand?
Still looking forward to their flavours though and hopefully a few of us on this side of the pond could group buy?

Last edited:
Maybe elements are watching this thread, have seen we are on to them and have taken action....... There's a conspiracy theory for you!

Back
Top Bottom