What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

You're on the wrong site, those are baking flavors. Go to gotvapingflavors.com I got Lemonade and Lemon. Can you not see the pic I posted of the bottles I have? Nature's Flavors has a site that's geared specifically towards vaping. Says the server is down right now, keep trying.

You're on the wrong site, those are baking flavors. Go to gotvapingflavors.com I got Lemonade and Lemon. Can you not see the pic I posted of the bottles I have? Nature's Flavors has a site that's geared specifically towards vaping. Says the server is down right now, keep trying.

Gotcha. I saw the bottles but didn't realise they would be on a different site! Will take a look when the site is back up!

Ok, this batch TASTES exactly like the real thing, however, it VAPES nothing like the real thing! I'm thinking more steep time? Still has a harsh quality, probably from the vg base I used. Tempted to make another batch using my 70/30 vg/pg blend. Just as I suspected, after reading the label, it contains, organic vegetable glycerin, cane alcohol and flavorings. So it needs cut with a little pg. I've got 20 percent flavor in 100 percent vg! ugh. Will post the next batch and it's progress.
If you have alcohol in any of the flavourings then try a heat steep and leave the cap off overnight. This helps to eliminate the harshness that alcohol gives.
Try this mixing method?
For your flavour base mix up
15ml / 75% Lemonade
3ml / 15% Strawberry
2ml / 10% Grenadine

This would give you 20ml of flavour base that will give you 100ml of juice if you used 20% of it.

After you have applied some heat to the flavour base mix thoroughly and leave overnight with the cap off to get rid of the alcohol.
Now you can use the base to add your flavour.
Start at adding 20% of base
If not strong enough add 25%, and so on until you hit that sweet spot.

Keep us updated of any progress?

Last edited:
Thanks @bigbluenose! I made up a batch last night using half of that recipe in a 70/30 base, to bring it to the desired consistency of 80/20. So far, this tastes like the real thing when you put a dab on your tongue, I think I will try both methods, closet and heat steeping. It's the first flavor I've dealt with that uses vg as a carrier. And yes it contains cane alcohol, so I've got a LOT of obstacles to overcome in the harsh department. Will keepeveryone posted.

Sorry but im going to be gutted if this is the manufacturer Element use and we cant get them over here for a reasonable price :(

I couldn't agree more. It's very expensive to even get it shipped to me and I'm in the states. So far, I'm still pretty convinced It's the real deal, however it's way to soon to tell for 100 percent certainty. After steeping 48 hours, It's still very harsh. You DO get little hints of brilliance shinig through as the cotton dries out in the rda. IF this is indeed the vendor/company they've used, we need to figure out how to stabilize, bring the lemon out and tame the harsh. Since it's 100 percent flavoring in 100 percent vg, I'm VERY tempted to order some straight pg off ebay this coming week and reverse engineer this recipe, can't hurt right? I could make up a total of 100 percent vg based flavoring and cut it with 20 percent straight pg for the required 80/20. Any thoughts on this? Or just let time do it's work? or a bath, lol?

Just placed an order for 2 oz. of pg off ebay. We'll see when it gets here if it'll work. As always, updates as I do them! I'll make 8 ml's of flavor and use 2 ml's of pg. Can you tell I believe I've stumbled onto something, lol?

Sorry but im going to be gutted if this is the manufacturer Element use and we cant get them over here for a reasonable price :(

We may be able to get a litre or two of flavour over for a reasonable price and split it amongst those who are interested?

I'll say this. If it's not real thing (still tweaking, obviously), then it's the closest you'll ever get to a clone. It bears repeating so..., right now, If you take a taste of it on the end of your finger, you can barely tell the difference in the real stuff and this. If you put it in a dripper, it's harsh, flavors are not connected, you'll get one flavor forward more, then the next day, another. I'm working with it. It'll get to a point where you'll get a tease with that ohhh sooo familiar lemon (In MY head the taste reminds me of lemon drops. Little American football shaped lemon candies with a coating of granulated sugar.), then it's gone. I'm trying to figure out different ways to steep. I can taste a great pink lemonade, I just need to be sure it'll be worth, as you say @jimmeh1988 a couple litres to the lads that want to get in on it. Hell, I'VE spent a lot of money for "clones" myself, want to be sure it tastes like something I'd spend that kind of money on.

Last edited:
Been following this thread with interest for a while now, love a few of the elements range but never found a good clone, love the sweetness in them and always wonders how they got it. It has been suggested else where that its the VG they use could be palm based which is supposed to be sweeter. I checked most suppliers I've used and their VG is rapeseed based and that seems to be the same for most e-liquid supplies, could be the missing link?!?!
Sounds like you are close, maybe just time now....time is a great healer with steeping, not really found a fully effective way to speed it up!

Back
Top Bottom