What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Totally agree on the sweetener! And since their site assures us, "Our ingredients are sourced from the finest names in the industry, ensuring unparalleled quality.", I would venture a guess and say something along the lines of Stevia perhaps? I've placed yet another order from nicotineriver.com for pomegranite. Can't seem to find a grenadine flavoring I'd be willing to use.

Wicked ... progress is being made ... or so it seems. I'm looking at how I can make my own concentrates now lol. Capella do a grenadine flavour but I don't know what it's like so I will order some soon. I did however buy a bottle of grenadine to taste and boy is that stuff sweet - I didn't realise I had tasted it before - at the bottom of a cocktail on holidays years back, and thinking about it now, the flavour is probably the key. The final liquid might not need any additional sweetener either if the concentrate is anything like the actual stuff. Also, I don't think straight pomegranate will work as I read somewhere last night that even highly sweetened pomegranate concentrate is NOT even close to grenadine flavour.

I tried strawberry, lemon, mango and guava. Pretty good flavour but not element. I'll call in chefs vapour tomorrow and see if they have grenadine.

AAEC I normally use, only over £10 I think. I work a few doors away so I just pop in from times.

You used to be able to use POTV for 10% at Chefs Vapour but I think it's expired now ... BOFV works for 10% too

Ok, I HAVE Lemon Sicily (FA) Natural Lemonade (FW), and Ripe Strawberry (TFA) I'm looking around tonight for Grenadine online. May through these three together, SEEMS like the front flavor is indeed Lemon? everyone agrees? I'm with FurryWhiskers on the sweetener, grenadine should knock it out of the park. NOW what percentages HAHAHA! Good luck folks!

Ive just got capellas grenadine and lemon sicily from my loacal b&m im going to use flavor arts strawberry and one on ones lemon sherbet with them. The grenadine smells awful to me, almost like marzipan? Fingers crossed anyway

Ive just got capellas grenadine and lemon sicily from my loacal b&m im going to use flavor arts strawberry and one on ones lemon sherbet with them. The grenadine smells awful to me, almost like marzipan? Fingers crossed anyway
It may not be like elements but you're in for a really nice mix there. Maybe add something to sweeten it a little.

If the smell is strong I would advise baby steps with the %.
Try as low as 0.5% grenadine and adjust as you taste and go along.
If there is grenadine in there then it is very low as I don't get any? Probably wrong but that's how it goes! Hahaha
I only have pomegranate so I will mix that up, again in low %s.

Back
Top Bottom