What's new

Empire (VaperzCloud/Orca/Grimm Green 21700 Squonk Mod

This is spot on. It is, in my view, a good looking device. It does feel good in the hand and it’s well constructed. But the fill mechanism is just badly designed and I’ve had the power ‘drop’ issue. Always good to see a new squonker on the market but as someone said up thread for someone buying their first squonker the Pulse 3 is a much better (and cheaper) option
I have 3 originals pulse squonks and I still love them. I also have the thunderhead creations squonk single 21700 and that's a awesome mod. Plus I have recently got the sxk boxer dual 20700 mod and that's a good one too for dual builds.

I have 3 originals pulse squonks and I still love them. I also have the thunderhead creations squonk single 21700 and that's a awesome mod. Plus I have recently got the sxk boxer dual 20700 mod and that's a good one too for dual builds.

Yes, there’s lots of decent squonkers about, regulated, mosfets and mechanical. I’m glad I’ve got an Empire because I like the way they look and feel but it’s got it’s problems. One to avoid for those looking to try squonking

Has anyone tried the “gold screw fix” for the battery sag? Really need a new squonk and I do like the empire but the battery issues are off putting.

Back
Top Bottom