What's new

Evic Mini VTC Firmware upgrade V3.0

Yep, with a setting of 0050, no vape, with a setting of 0500, somewhere about what you would expect :)
Oh, that's a glorious vape. Genuinely feels like it is controlling the temp specifically for NiFe30 instead of fudging it in Ni mode. Much smoother and allows you to set it to the temp you want rather than offsetting. Bloomin' marvellous. Thanks jimsie.

So now I just need the TCR of NiFe30. According to @stealthvape it is 0.0050 but entering 0050 into the M1 setting doesn't provide a working vape. What am I doing wrong here? @danb @Tubbyengineer ?

Found this image with TCRs for different wires, obv i have no clue how accurate they are but i tried the ni200 setting in M1 and the vape was considerably warmer at 450f compared to the minis basic Ni Mode.

Attachments

• qDpbMVRh.jpg
    qDpbMVRh.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 205
Oh, that's interesting. It has NiFe30 at 0.0032. It's possible Stealthvape's niffy is different to others but Ill input the one in the chart in a bit and see how it feels, thanks.

Yeah the 0320 TCR doesn't suit the Stealthvape niffy at all. It's all about the 0500. Lovely it is.

Yeah the 0320 TCR doesn't suit the Stealthvape niffy at all. It's all about the 0500. Lovely it is.

So thats basically useless that image isnt it lol?

Depends where u get your wire from, what grade etc.

My ni200 is tempered from stealthvape, using the number on that image its a very hot vape!

Hmmm

So thats basically useless that image isnt it lol?

Depends where u get your wire from, what grade etc.

My ni200 is tempered from stealthvape, using the number on that image its a very hot vape!

Hmmm

I don't know but I suspect it does matter where you source the wire. Looking on @stealthvape's site, I can't see mention of a TCR for the tempered NI200 but you can bet someone here can let you know what it is when they get here. @Tubbyengineer ;)

Sorry for gushing but the improvement in how well Niffy vapes with this TCR setting over regular nickel mode is something to behold. I thought I might well not like the eVic mini after the TC debacle with the original eVic VT but Joyetech have really come through with this device and their brilliant firmware upgrades.

Back
Top Bottom