What's new

Evic Mini VTC Firmware upgrade V3.0

Just tried the tcr setting on evic as described in this tread for the NiFe and great results, once again the info on here is awesome and the epoch rta is getting better by the min, the wicking is something else. @jimsie33 and @MrNumpty thanks as always

Is right, cant wait to get my hands on some niffy now!

Also might have to look at that RTA aswell lol

Is right, cant wait to get my hands on some niffy now!

Also might have to look at that RTA aswell lol
That rta I liking more than rdta which I'm fond of. It's a great piece of kit and can be picked up pretty cheap at the mo. I got for £10 plus postage from anglefiremods.co.uk as recommended by @MrNumpty and now getting used to it it's stunning

I saw that on Steam Engine but 6000 x 10 to the minus 6 just doesn't cut it when you're looking to input 4 numbers into the mini, if anyone can oblige.

May it live forever in our hearts. :D
With new NiFe settings on evic I'm doing 500 degrees at 50watt and temp hardly cutting in. Extreme wicking-gotta be the back pressure, only issue I may need to drop my Nic, head buzzing [emoji36]lol

That rta I liking more than rdta which I'm fond of. It's a great piece of kit and can be picked up pretty cheap at the mo. I got for £10 plus postage from anglefiremods.co.uk as recommended by @MrNumpty and now getting used to it it's stunning

Wow that is cheap as chips aint it! Will grab one of those deffo!

I saw that on Steam Engine but 6000 x 10 to the minus 6 just doesn't cut it when you're looking to input 4 numbers into the mini, if anyone can oblige.

Yeah ive also seen them, as said above i have no idea how it converts in the 4 digits on the mini either.

Once we know that we will be golden :)

With new NiFe settings on evic I'm doing 500 degrees at 50watt and temp hardly cutting in. Extreme wicking-gotta be the back pressure, only issue I may need to drop my Nic, head buzzing [emoji36]lol
Lol, yeah the vacuum on it is insane.

0.006 or .0060 depending on whether they use a 0 preceding the decimal point...

I've no idea about temp control but if my understanding is correct the important figure is 6000x10-6, means 6000 and move the decimal point 6 places to the left, so, 0.006. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, lol.
That's exactly what it is...
A gold star for you...

Swot....:P:lol1:

Back
Top Bottom