What's new

Expo Weekend Sale 25% off

Chris K

Vendor
Hi all,

It’s Expo weekend again, second and final time this year. Me and Lizzie be heading over on Saturday and looking forward to seeing a few new (and old) faces. @nwhornet (Olllddddd) @vapesmarter @MetalVape90 @dovpo_uk are in attendance but anyone else heading over, drop me a PM, will share a beer.

So, as usual, we will be running an Expo sale from now until midnight Sunday.

Using code EXPO25 at checkout will get you 25% off any LegioX Eliquid and any Nic Salt Eliquids.

5AF52015-2BD5-48D6-BA27-6AB537302528.jpeg

Have a great weekend everyone!

Chris, Lizzie and Corey.

Nice to see Corey barking out the orders. :D And less of the old, remember I'm younger than that old c**t @3dj :rotflmao:

So Expo weekend is nearly over, code EXPO25 expires in about 4 hours so get in quick if you’ve been holding off.

This Expo was better than May but… still disposable, disposable, disposable which is always a shame. Few smaller, independent mod makers, juice makers and coil makers there which was nice to see but no where near what it used to be or even close to VapeFest.

Social side was good, got to see a lot of familiar face and some new ones, worth the trip just for that… let’s see what next year brings.

Back
Top Bottom