What's new

Fashion gadgets and liquid aroma solution oh dear

But lets keep giving heroin adicts Methadone because that solves an addiction too don't it??

I don't Vape to quit my addiction. I Vape to enjoy nicotine in a safer and more pleasurable way. I have stopped smoking though and that is something that those concerned supposedly with the health of the nation ought to be fecking supporting.

I don't Vape to quit my addiction. I Vape to enjoy nicotine in a safer and more pleasurable way. I have stopped smoking though and that is something that those concerned supposedly with the health of the nation ought to be fecking supporting.

No kidding, they all seem to think its the nicotine that is so bad for us, when in reality, its not! Does my head in that people who are your "average joe" have more sense than these egg head professionals!

Nicotine is based in some foods too so should we stop eating lol. For the moment my PV is keeping me off the cigs and this is my own self funding project to make me healthier. I could go to the NHS and drain their valuable resources further but I have too much pride to relay on hand outs of valuable tax payers money for NRT to help me quit an addiction I got myself in to! :rant:

No kidding, they all seem to think its the nicotine that is so bad for us, when in reality, its not! Does my head in that people who are your "average joe" have more sense than these egg head professionals!

I think that's because that so called professionals are either receiving or hoping to receive money from big companies that will benefit from banning e-cigs.

I know that nicotine isn't good, it's constrictive but with e-cigs you have option of managing nicotine dosage and slowly remove the addiction to it.

would they prefer to suck the alcohol from a deodorant stick? I think not. They only care about one thing, their pockets. If they truly cared about the people's health they would've banned all tobacco long long time ago.

Nicotine is based in some foods too so should we stop eating lol. For the moment my PV is keeping me off the cigs and this is my own self funding project to make me healthier. I could go to the NHS and drain their valuable resources further but I have too much pride to relay on hand outs of valuable tax payers money for NRT to help me quit an addiction I got myself in to! :rant:
I'm not sure tax payers fund NRT. These products are heavily taxed and on top of that provide substantial profit to big Pharma who surprisingly (not) carry a lot of clout and are doing all they can to protect their business

I could walk in to my local GP tomorrow Mark and he would proscribe me with either patches/ gum or champex. This was something I spoke about with my GP a while ago but I declined to go down that route. Vaping is working for me and I'm loving it and the community that goes with it in this forum :yahoo:

I could walk in to my local GP tomorrow Mark and he would proscribe me with either patches/ gum or champex. This was something I spoke about with my GP a while ago but I declined to go down that route. Vaping is working for me and I'm loving it and the community that goes with it in this forum :yahoo:
Ah ok, fair do's mate. I was thinking of the over the counter prices. Does the cost of a prescription save on the price of say nic gum?

Ah ok, fair do's mate. I was thinking of the over the counter prices. Does the cost of a prescription save on the price of say nic gum?
Up here in Scotland prescriptions are free which the junkies make full use of!

Back
Top Bottom