What's new

Fasttech and batteries

jjde

Postman
During the 20% off fasttech sale I ordered 6 batteries from fasttech.

Today, I found this message from them. To cut it short, it basically says "f@&k off we can't send your batteries":

We sincerely apologize for bothering you again. It has been more than a week since Sweden Post stopped shipping external batteries and power banks. FastTech find 3 shipping services which could ship batteries, but they can only ship to a few countries. Please see all the services which can ship batteries and the available shipping countries below : Registered airmail of Netherlands Post (TNT-PostNL): Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia (Slovak Republic) and Switzerland. China Post Surface Mail (CNSEA): Russian Federation only (temporarily). China Post special service for shipping batteries : United States only (temporarily). This service hasn't been added in checkout page yet. Australia e-Packet service: Australia, New Zealand. If you would like to change your shipping method to the new shipping method, we will change it for your as soon as possible. Since it may take longer time for us to find new shipping service which could ship batteries to other countries, we would like to suggest you to cancel the batteries/power banks from your order if your destination country is not included in the aforementioned country list. so we can ship the rest items in your order via Sweden Post as soon as possible. If you prefer to cancel the entire order, please also let us know, we will issue refund immediately. If we didn't receive any feedback by 18:00 PM of March 14, 2016 Hong Kong Time, we will cancel your order and issue refund to you. You may re-order the non-battery items after that. Sorry again for all the inconveniences caused. Thank you again for your patience and understanding in this case.

It appears that fasttech will no longer send batteries to the UK. I tested this out by putting some samsung 25r batteries in my fasttech basket and going to checkout. Sure enough, there are no options for shipping.

I've told them I will wait until they find a method to ship these batteries to me, but it isn't looking good. Anyone else having problems with fasttech and battery delivery?

I ordered 8 in the New Year break and got them 6 days after they returned to work - ironically, the quickest delivery I've ever had from FT.

I've got some MNKE's in my basket at the moment, I'll see how that works out.

I ordered 8 in the New Year break and got them 6 days after they returned to work - ironically, the quickest delivery I've ever had from FT.

I've got some MNKE's in my basket at the moment, I'll see how that works out.
Cheers. I got these batteries for super super cheap (vtc5s). I'm wondering if they are basically making a loss on them, so they're trying to wriggle out of sending them. I'll see what transpires

Cheers. I got these batteries for super super cheap (vtc5s). I'm wondering if they are basically making a loss on them, so they're trying to wriggle out of sending them. I'll see what transpires

No, I just tried to check out with the MNKE's, I got the same as you, no shipping options.

If you're buying a few to justify the shipping, nkon.nl has HE4's for £3 each.

It is not just fasttech, Gearbest have now also stopped shipping batteries. My tip is get LG HE4's from play.com or rakuten,(same compant.)
costs £16.94 for 4 batteries delivered which is cheaper than all the online vapeshops and they will arrive faster than Nkon's

P.S i ordered 2 power packs from Gearbest December 28th guess what they have not arrived and Gearbest won't refund till 27th March.. I am guessing Swedish post have got hold of the power packs and disposed of them.

Watch all the online stores shove the prices up now that we can't get them from China.

Last edited:
@hugget sells batteries right here. Or buy them at nkon.

I never buy batteries in China, too much fakes around.

No, I just tried to check out with the MNKE's, I got the same as you, no shipping options.

If you're buying a few to justify the shipping, nkon.nl has HE4's for £3 each.
+1 for nkon. U recommend them to me a while back. Used them and completely happy with speed and device and price.

+1 for NKON.

Although a chat with my local post office counter staff revealed that it's illegal to send lithium batteries on their own through any courier in the UK. If accompanied by a device it's OK.

Back
Top Bottom