What's new

Fasttech and batteries

I placed an order a while back with Fastech which included batteries....

Judging by the trace photo below, would anyone know if they've wriggled through the system?

Untitled.png

cheers

Gaz

I placed an order a while back with Fastech which included batteries....

Judging by the trace photo below, would anyone know if they've wriggled through the system?

View attachment 82137

cheers

Gaz
They may have done, but it maybe that sweden post spot the batteries and prevent your package from being sent. as said i purchased 2 power packs which contain batteries on December 28th they where sent Swedish post surface mail, which is slow bot shouldn't take 10 weeks. I now have a feeling that they where seen by Swedish post so they will not arrive.
seems Swedish post will no longer allow batteries via there postal system and is the reason that fasttech etc can not supply them until they find a postal service that will carry them.
Fingers crossed you do get them .

Mine seem to have wriggled through too. About 5 days too late but hey, Fasttech [emoji57]
Bummer though...

I ordered my batteries in December and luckily they all arrived atound 2 weeks ago..has anyone else had problems with gearbest as in their orders not showing up on their order summary then gearbest basically denying they exist lol even when i have paypal proof lol?

Back
Top Bottom