What's new

Fasttech Confusion

Update: Got the generic 'We'll look into it' reply, awaiting further notice...

For registered postal mail, the tracking is not updated in real time. This tracking status would be updated only after the item clears destination custom and is handed over to local post office for delivery. This stage could usually take 1-2 weeks.

As now it is beyond the mentioned time frame, we will submit enquiry to the post office to institute investigation for this item. They may take maximum two months or 60 days to finalize the investigation. You can verify this with the concerned origin post office.

We will update you for any feedback and refund or reship your order once the post office verifies your package as lost.

Please kindly note that registered postal mail doesn't provide definite delivery time and the transit time quoted in checkout is an average and typical time frame. We hope you will receive the order shortly.

17track did have this to say in the Alerts section
Item might undergo unusual shipping condition, this may due to several reasons, most likely item was returned to sender, customs issue, lost, damaged etc.
  • Your package is being returned to sender due to any of these reasons: item refused by addressee; incorrect / illegible / incomplete address; expired retention period; addressee absence; etc.
  • Your package might be retained by customs department due to any of these reasons: contains prohibited goods; importation of the goods is restricted; retained by customs due to tax payable, or any other unspecified reasons.
  • Your package may have suffered damage or been lost during the transportation period.
FFS Wastetech, I want my Kayfun!!!!! :whipping:

I ordered a copper battledeck a couple of weeks ago and the ETD was the 7th. Tracking says fuck all. I knew trying FT again was a mistake.

new record for me ... ordered a Rose V2-S clone and a few drip tips on the 29th june, just arrived. 9 days... That's barely over a week!

didn't look at the tracking though..... :D

edit, came via singapore post btw

Yes, it was in stock. It said shipped within 24hrs of ordering.
They just like to make shit up.

Yes, it was in stock. It said shipped within 24hrs of ordering.
They just like to make shit up.

lol, that sucks ..... I've made 10 orders from them and never had an issue, I'm sure that day will come though.

oh actually I did have a spare nautilus base that the thread was fucked so you couldn't get a coil in ... it was only a couple of dollars though so I didn't worry and just bought a couple of nicer ones from elegant vapour. :D

Looking over recent FT orders I've had batteries in 16 days, 14 days for huge box of misc accessories, 8 days for a tank, longest anything took was 27 days for a tank. All either free postage or cheapest.

SOOOOO. After 29 days (excluding Sundays), Fasttech claiming my order was stuck with Chinese customs.... Now they have conformed the parcel is back with them FFS
:angrymob:
They're closed now and I won't get a reply from them or anything until Monday anyway, is there a way to change my shipping method from China post? Or should i just ask for a refund and reorder?:banghead:
Or maybe someone has a hookup for a Kayfun V3 mini clone from the UK or EU:51:

SOOOOO. After 29 days (excluding Sundays), Fasttech claiming my order was stuck with Chinese customs.... Now they have conformed the parcel is back with them FFS
:angrymob:
They're closed now and I won't get a reply from them or anything until Monday anyway, is there a way to change my shipping method from China post? Or should i just ask for a refund and reorder?:banghead:
Or maybe someone has a hookup for a Kayfun V3 mini clone from the UK or EU:51:

https://www.provapes.co.uk/collections/tanks/products/kayfun-mini-v3

Back
Top Bottom