What's new

Fasttech delivery stages

Nemesis SS clone UK price £25 (32 delivered) FT price £28 for a SS AND Brass delivered. that is why i am waiting.. i have faith that they will arrive next week.. not much... but some faith! lol

Ok. Ive had a look at their site. Im only brave enough to browse at the mo. But the prices are good :D

Have also entered the Random-ship-tech lottery, Steam Turbine clone, the wait begins, Day 1.

Settles down to pray to the mail gods.

Have also entered the Random-ship-tech lottery, Steam Turbine clone, the wait begins, Day 1.

Settles down to pray to the mail gods.

Forget about the mail gods and just focus on the God of Sex and Wine - at least you'll have a good time while you're waiting ;)

Forget about the mail gods and just focus on the God of Sex and Wine - at least you'll have a good time while you're waiting ;)

I spend half of my income on wine, women and song.

I just waste the rest.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Amazement overtakes me , I`m speechless. Luckily I`m typing, fastech already shipped my 2 orders(nem clone, steam turbine and a kick), 1 day after order. There was even a picture of my parcel in the order details :-O

I have been brave (stupid) enough to place another order with them just hoping it will be here before Christmas. last time it took about 3 weeks from I ordered till it arrived.

Use China post as the postage option and shouldn't go too far wrong ;)

Would be happy with 3 weeks, read about people that waited for 2-3 months, and then found out it just sat in singapore and went back.

I just got my 2nd order from FT. Ordered on the 21st Nov, Received 7th Dec. Pretty happy ;)

Back
Top Bottom