What's new

fasttech fiasco

steffijade

Achiever
So having seen a few discussions of how reasonable some of the clones can be from Fasttech, I decided to throw a few quid at some mechs/rebuildables and put an order in.

This isn't the first time I've ordered from the far east.. I've had quite a few orders with Healthcabin, so wasn't expecting miracles when it came to having the order actually delivered to my door.

I do feel however, that Fasttech are just taking the piss.

I placed and paid for the order approximately 8 weeks ago and have yet to see a single item delivered yet.

Apparently, 2 orders were dispatched on the 20th of last month but the tracking number I was given just says the tracking site is having problems.

Lesson learned.. will be my first and last order with the piss taking clowns.

Any recommendations for another (reliable and preferably UK based) vendor for mechs/rebuildables please?

That's not good. Are you using the Singapore Post tracking system? That one seems to have more problems than effective functioning. Many people use

http://www.17track.net/en/index.html

I've found it's much more reliable than either SP or for that matter RM's tracking. It might not get your packages to you any quicker, but you may get a better idea of what's happened with them.

That's not good. Are you using the Singapore Post tracking system? That one seems to have more problems than effective functioning. Many people use

http://www.17track.net/en/index.html

I've found it's much more reliable than either SP or for that matter RM's tracking. It might not get your packages to you any quicker, but you may get a better idea of what's happened with them.

Thanks for that... put the tracking codes in and it says 1 package landed in Heathrow this morning. The second tracking number just comes up with an error though, so god knows where that is.

Was using the tracker Fasttech linked in the dispatch email (Singapore Post) but will bookmark the site you linked for future use.

No doubt I'll be getting carded by me postie in the next week or so.

Got a mail telling me that an order on "Backorder" cannot be fulfilled due to unreliability of supplier, and offering to cancel the order if I didn't want to wait any longer.....went to the fasttech page to check what it was (as it was ordered a couple of months ago) only to find that it's in the process of "Packaging"......WTF....Do they even have a clue ????

I'm deffo not impressed with my Fasttech experience so far.. the waiting time from placing the order just seems to drag on and on and on, as ETA's mysteriously get extended without explanation and in stock items suddenly go out of stock.

Maybe I've just been spoiled by other vendors.

http://www.trackitonline.org/ this is the tracking site i use for far east orders very good give it a try :thumbup: @steffijade

Just tried this site to see if it could track down the second parcel and it's asking me to turn off ad blocker, which I'm kind of reluctant to do for websites that I'm not familar with, so it looks like the second package will have to continue with it's magical mystery tour for now.

Capture.JPG
Just tried this site to see if it could track down the second parcel and it's asking me to turn off ad blocker, which I'm kind of reluctant to do for websites that I'm not familar with, so it looks like the second package will have to continue with it's magical mystery tour for now.

thats strange i use my adblocker on that site??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom